Cocky (Josh Dun) *SMUTTIER*

Josh was the cockiest guy you ever met. He was always bragging about how he was so much better at this than anyone or that. He had a reputation of fighting with people because of his attitude. You were really the only friend he had. Today, Josh had found himself taken out by three other guys and you were fortunate enough to have stopped it and drag his ass out of there.

So now, he was at your house while your parents were away for work. You was left to bandage him up. He took his shirt off which revealed his sexy body you rarely got to see, little on touch it. He groaned in pain as you dabbed at his skin.

"Josh, hold still."

"It hurts babe," he said. Sadly, he always called you babe. Josh was a lot older than you by nearly ten years. You was a senior in high school and he was a twenty eight year old drummer who performed for tips on the sidewalks downtown. Your parents weren't too fond of him, not that they hated him. His age was a problem and he could only come over while they were home.

"Well, you do this to yourself Josh."

"I know. I'm sorry Y/N." He hugged your waist which wasn't a great idea since you were silently throbbing beneath your pants.

"Whoa there Mr. Boner, where did you come from?" Josh teased you which made you incredibly red all over.

"Stop Josh, you know I'm gay!" you exclaimed which made him laugh.

"Am I sexy enough to do this to you?" at first you laughed it off, but then he stood up and was an inch from your face. Josh leaned in and whispered in your ear.

"Am I babe?" your body ached at the thought. You took a shaky breath and gulped.

"J-Josh, please-"

"Please what babe? Please you?" he asked as his hand attached over your hard on. You gasped which made him chuckle. He began moving his hand up and down over your groin which made you moan in pleasure. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he pulled away, leaving you gasping for air.

"I-I'm so fucking sorry Y/N, please forgive me?"

"Why did you do that?" you asked.

"I'm stupid. Please don't tell your family or hate me for that."

"Why would I do that, clearly I enjoyed it..."

"You're so young Y/N. We could never... I mean, your parents-" you placed your hand over his mouth.

"They don't have to know." Josh pulled you close to him as he pushed his hard cock on to yours moaning. He snaked his arms around your back, settling below your ass cheeks, picking you up on to his waist.

"I've always wanted this Y/N, you know?" Josh said as he bit your ear.

"Me too and you look so sexy all beat up-"

"Baby that asshole is gonna look real sexy after I beat it up." Josh took you to your room and laid you down on the bed. He flipped you onto your stomach, pulling at your shirt to come off. You did so as he began to kiss all over your back which made goosebumps all over your body. Then, he climbed on the bed and pushed his body onto yours and grinded his hard on in the center of your cheeks. He began to fist your hand as he left sloppy kisses all over your neck.

"Please Josh, fuck me now."

"Are you sure you want me to take that from you?"

"Yes."

"As you wish babe."

Josh pulled your pants and boxers off in one tug. He returned back to you after stripping his off. You wasn't expecting him to rim you, so it made you squeal at first and laugh, but that was soon replaced by moans as he ate you out, rubbing his stubble all over your hole. Then, he flipped you back over and revealed himself to you. Josh was very well endowed, larger than you even. You could tell he was a cocky son of a bitch about it too.

"Suck," was all he had to say before your mouth was enclosed around it. He began to moan in pure ecstasy as you swirled about the head of his cock. He didn't try to make you take all of him so that was nice. Once he wanted more, he flipped you back over and lined himself up with your hole.

"Ready?"

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes, but not for long and I won't go hard unless you ask for it."

"Okay."

"Now?"

"Yes."

Josh pushed inside you which made you fist the bed sheet. He pushed all of himself in to loosen you up. It hurt so bad, but in such a great way. You began to ride him some which made him pick up the pace some too. Once the pain was gone, you was muttering words you never dreamed of saying. Josh had placed you on your back as he sat on the bed. He put his hands under you and somehow you ended up sitting in his lap.

You guys were very close. Your chest was against his as he pulled you closer to make out with you. You moaned loud and hard as he slammed in and out of you.

"I-I'm close Y/N," Josh said to you, "Pull out or what?"

"No, please cum inside me Josh," you begged.

"Are you sure?"

"Please Joshy, just fuck me til you fill me full."

"Fuck," was all he muttered before he grunted a few times. You felt his cock twitch inside you as he came. You were cumming too all over his chest which made him really moan. Once you both had came down from all that, Josh pulled out and retrieved a towel for cleaning up. After everything was cleaned up, you both got dressed. You didn't feel like walking, so Josh laid next to you in the bed, planting kisses to your temples.

"So like, what does this mean?" You asked.

"What do you want this to mean?"

"I really don't want this to end or be a one night stand."

"Good, neither do I. Y/N, will you go out with me secretly?"

"Only if you will date me."

"Babe, shut up and give your boyfriend a kiss." You both chuckled while you kissed.