Skater Boy (Josh Dun) Part 3

It had been weeks since you seen Josh. You missed him so badly. Your B/S gave you an entire lecture the whole way home. You had tears that brimmed your eyes, but there was nothing you could do. Josh was 7 years older than you and you was still a minor with or without consent. All you could do was hope and pray something good would happen.

It was a cooler evening since the weather was now changing to fall. You were out with your best friend walking in the crisp air when a certain red headed boy got your attention. He was skating down the sidewalk towards you.

"Look at that hottie," she practically growled. In a way you felt jealous, but you knew she was oblivious. Josh was now super close and when your eyes met, he nearly fell from his skateboard. He jumped off and came walking over to you.

"Y/N! How are you, I haven't seen you in ages it feels." Josh was now standing close to you as your friend just looked back and forth from you both.

"Yeah, it's been a minute," you awkwardly replied.

"I haven't seen you at the skate park anymore-"

"Skate park? Since when did you skate?" your friend asked confused.

"I had taught him, well was teaching him." He awkwardly laughed, scratching at the back of his neck.

"I should probably get going now," you said hurriedly. You were still paranoid about your whole sibling situation and only could imagine what would happen next if you were caught again talking to Josh.

He just half smiled and got back on his board and rode off.

You and your friend had been window shopping all day when you had went inside another store to get a better look at what they had. As you closely looked through the racks, you saw someone stop in front of the window.

Josh.

He caught your eye, motioning for you to come outside. You looked around the store, making sure no one was looking. You slowly crept out of the store and followed him around the side of the store in an alley.

As creepy as that sounds, he only apologized.

"Josh, it's okay. We make stupid decisions." You were trying to make him feel better, but it didn't seem to be working.

"I am not a predator. There is something, but I am not going to jail over it. When is your birthday?" He asked.

"Two months. I will be 18 and we can hang out again and see where things go," you reassured him.

He nodded.

"Let's just be friends. I don't want to get you in any more trouble than I already have. Deal?"

"Deal."

You promised to keep in touch with Josh in a friendly manner only. After that, the two of you parted ways.

It wouldn't be the last you seen of Josh Dun.