He Loves to Hear You Sing (Josh Dun)

You loved to sing. Josh was the skater boy who always sat against the wall in band just to watch you sing. You were always insecure about how you sang, but Josh somehow encouraged you to keep singing. You would sing in class even though a few people would snicker at you and your friend Tyler who played the ukulele and sang too, but there would be Josh, sitting against the wall hugging his drum while smiling at you.

One day, however, you thought you was alone and began belting out lyrics to the top of your lungs. You loved the way your voice bounced off the walls in the room, creating an echoing sound that made you feel confident. You were a tiny person and sang tiny too, but you really had a bigger voice than what people thought. So, you continued to sing until you felt eyes on you and you turned to see Josh sitting there watching you in awe.

Your face immediately went red and your heart began to beat fast. You turned on your feet to run away, but Josh ran after you.

"Hey, don't leave, please." Josh called after you.

"Why, so you can tell me I suck?" you glared back which made Josh seem hurt.

"Why would I do that?" he asked.

"I don't know, everyone else does...." he laughed which made you smile a little too.

"Well, you see, that's the problem. I'm Josh, not everyone else," he said as he held his hand out for you to shake.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" you just shrugged, "Y/N, you have a beautiful voice."

He knew your name?

"You also have really beautiful eyes too..." Josh said as he hugged you closer. Your mouth went dry. Josh was hitting on you?

"Thanks."

"Anytime. Maybe we could get lunch together later?" you blushed.

"Maybe....."