Skater Boy (Josh Dun)

"My taste in music is your face!"

You wasn't very popular.

You were more of a homebody.

Your favorite past time was Tumblr.

So you was asking yourself how your stupid sister/brother drug you to the dumb skate park this hot afternoon.

You didn't even skateboard or was you about to try. So there you was, sitting against the fence watching other people get all sweaty and dirty as you scrolled through your feed on your phone. You glanced up to see if you could find your sister/brother and tell them you were heading home when someone caught your attention.

He was a little taller than you, white tank top with a snapback on his head. His shorts hung low, revealing his toned lower body and his Calvins. He was standing and laughing with his friend who had black hair and a tattoo around his elbow. You stared for a while, that is until they caught you. You tried to divert your attention elsewhere on your phone, but somehow had managed to knee yourself in the face making you groan in pain.

"Great, now they're coming this way," you mumbled under your breath. Sure enough, both boys were skating towards you. You tried to act like nothing was up when they stopped near you.

"Hey?" one of them called. You pretend to not know who they were talking to.

"Hey?!" You turned to them.

"Hello?" you said calmly.

"I've seen a lot of people get hurt here, but never from sitting on the fence," he chuckled. it was the cute one with the snapback.

"Look, I'm not meaning any trouble, it was an accident. I got busy staring off and thinking when I realized I'm staring at you guys staring back at me and yeah..."

Right?

"Hey, no problem. Josh gets stared at a lot," the black haired one said.

"Tyler, be nice."

"Well, I'm Y/N. I wasn't supposed to be here and here I am."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Do you skate?" Josh asked. I shook my head no.

"Do you wanna learn?" Tyler questioned.

"Why?"

"Well, Josh can teach you, he taught me."

"I'm unteachable." They both laughed as your face grew hot.

"No one is, just gotta find your inner balance."

"Well, I mean, between school and everything..."

"You're in school?" Josh asked disappointed.

"Yeah, I'm 17. My sister/brother skates here maybe they could teach me?"

"Who's that?"

"Y/B/S/N"

"Hey, I know them! We went to school together. Never knew they had a younger brother." Josh was looking you up and down which made you blush harder.

Tyler awkwardly shifted on his feet before walking away saying, "I'm gonna get some ice cream," leaving us alone.

"You know, I can teach you how to skate if you want me to." Josh said, moving closer to me. Josh had to at least be 24 which made your stomach do backflips off a piano. He seemed nice.

"I mean, yeah."

"Just one condition."

"What's that?"

"This has to be kept quiet okay from your sister/brother and I want to take you out for coffee?"

"Uh, okay......"