Backstage (Josh Dun) (SMUT!)

Josh had flirted with you all night during the show. You had been on a few dates with him, but nothing too hands on. You enjoyed the way the sweat beaded down his strong chest and onto his chiseled abs, soaking into the shorts that hung too low against his waist. Josh was a work of art and he was going to drive you insane.

Now, you were backstage with the boys and Jenna was there too. Jenna and you had kept a great conversation for a while as the boys talked about the show. Suddenly, Josh wrapped his arms around your waist, his fingers tightly around your hips. He laid his head upon your shoulder which made you tomato red.

"Jenna, do you care if Y/N and I talk a little?" Josh asked. Jenna rolled her eyes and quietly dismissed herself.

"Josh, we were talking."

"Babe, you won't be able to talk or walk when I'm done with you tonight." You immediately stiffened. Josh had never been so demanding.

"What's that supposed to mean? I'm just an easy fuck to you?" you asked with a huff.

"No. It means that I was trying to be flirty, but you just shot me down." Josh removed his hands from your waist and walked away to the other side of the room. How stupid could you be to think Josh was serious. He was only joking and probably hurt his feelings.

"Josh?" you asked, making the red haired boy turn towards you.

"Yeah babe."

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Josh smiled and strutted back over to you. He placed your hands to his hot body, making you trail a line down to his shorts.

"Only one condition."

"What is that?" you gulped. He reached over and grabbed his shirt. He took his hand and tongue to make a blow job motion.

"Later," he replied, chucking his shirt over his shoulder before walking towards the showers.