You Catch Him Masturbating On the Tour Bus (Josh Dun) SMUT!

Josh had been eyeing you the entire night. He would wink or growl in your direction off stage. Sometimes, he would even flat out use his drumsticks to show what he wanted. However, the tour bus would be super crowded with people tonight for you two to do anything. So, when Josh complained with a stomach ache after the show, it left you puzzled.

You just brushed it off.

You all were sitting in the dressing room joking around when your phone vibrated to let you know you were on ten percent battery life. You sighed, telling Tyler and Jenna you had to run and grab your charger off the tour bus. When you arrived to the bus, the driver wasn't there, but someone was clearly on board. You quietly crept up the stairs as you heard hard panting and muffled groans.

At first, you had thought that it was coming from the back room or even the shower, but it was evident it was coming from one of the bunks. A cursed 'Fuck' was mumbled followed by Y/N. You almost snicker at the thought of Josh jerking off to you. So, when you decided to ask 'Yes?' Josh nearly jumped from the bunk. He threw the curtain back with red cheeks as you laughed.

"Seriously?" Josh asked.

"What? I'm not the one jacking off," you scoffed. Josh's dick was still very hard and very much out and displayed across his stomach. So, you snaked your hand over and grabbed it. You licked a trail from the base to the tip, swirling around your tongue to wipe the tip clean of pre-cum. Josh moaned as you took him fully into your mouth.

"Fuck Y/N. I'm so-so close babe." You picked up the pace as you could feel his cock tense up. You moaned against his cock which sent electric through his body.

"Babe?" he whined.

"Hm?" you hummed against him. You knew what this meant.

"Dude, I'm gonna fucking cum," was all it took before he was squirting into your mouth as you swallowed it all. After Josh calmed down, you two made out for a few minutes. When you guys cleaned up, you both walked back to the dressing room hand in hand.

"Bout time you got back," Tyler called out.

"Sorry was busy." Your cheeks flushed.

"Feeling better Josh?"

"Much better now," Josh chuckled as he kissed your head and held you tightly against him.