You Catch Him Masturbating In the Shower (Tyler Joseph)

You had just gotten home from work and could hear the shower running in the bathroom.

Tyler.

Tyler had been home a few days from the tour, but you hadn't had much alone time with him. You quietly closed the door and set your things down hoping he wouldn't hear you. You sneakily walk across the floor and down the hall where the door was ajar. You was gonna burst in and scare him, but you wasn't expecting what happened next.

As soon as you opened the door, you regretted it. There he was completely naked and his hand wrapped tightly around his cock. The absolute sight made you shiver with pleasure. The way his eyes were closed and his head lolled around from shoulder to shoulder as quiet moans left his mouth.

Your name even.

You went to turn and walk out before he noticed you, but bumped something off the vanity and onto the floor. You cursed as Tyler's eyes snapped open and caught you.

"What the hell babe," he muttered as he let go of his member, his cheeks flushed red.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to surprise you." Tyler chuckled.

"Well, you did."

"I'll just leave," you went to grab the knob and walk out, but Tyler had other plans.

"Oh no you're not. You interrupted me Y/N. Now, get over here and finish it." The demand in his voice made your pants tight. You turned to see Tyler motioning at his hard cock.

Boy, won't this be fun.