Coming Out (Tyler Joseph)

Your hands were shaking.

Your breath was erratic.

You had never told anyone ever before; until now.

Tyler was your best friend of almost 5 years. You had always been there for him when no one else was. Now, you was pacing back and forth in your room waiting for Tyler to come over so you could talk to him. You heard the knock at the door, followed by your parents greeting Tyler.

Your parents knew you were and fully supported that you were gay. Hell, even Josh knew you were gay, but it never really crossed Tyler's mind. Tyler cared about you more than people had tried to in the past. Josh did too, but Tyler would whoop some ass at the drop of a pin for you.

You could hear him thudding up the stairs to your room where you sat on your bed to try and act natural.

"Hey," Tyler said as he opened the door to your room and peering in. It didn't take him long to notice the look on your face.

"What's wrong? Is someone bothering you?" he was quick to your side.

"No, Tyler. I have to tell you something. I've been meaning for a while," he smiled.

"Oh," was all he said as he chuckled.

"What?" you asked confused.

"Y/N, I know you're gay. I am fine with that, I still wanna be around you and take you out and stuff like we usually do too." You inhaled deeply, relieved you didn't have to say it.

"Thank you. So, it won't be awkward if I hug you or hold on to you?"

"Nah. I'll still hold you when you're scared." Tyler made you laugh and you immediately forgot everything bad.

"Can I ask you how you knew?" you asked.

"Josh. He always told me that you thought I looked sexy in my sisters crop tops."

"That ass." Tyler giggled which made your face heat up. Tyler extended his hand for you to grab, which you did graciously.

"Let's go to the movies and you can tell me all about my crop top look in the car." He gave you a soft wink as he strolled out of the room with you next to him hand in hand.