His First Performance (Tyler Joseph)

(First off, daddy that's some good shit. Secondly, let's pretend this is a picture you've taken and not what I found on google? K.)

Tyler's first performance with Josh was tonight at the park for the festival. Tyler clung to the safety of your hand all day. He was very afraid that people would only look at him as the gay guy from high school or whatever else he said. Tyler never seemed to listen to you at all, even when you tried to make him feel better.

The two of you, along with Josh, had ridden most of the rides and Tyler began picking at his shirt as the performance drew nearer. You slapped his hands playfully which made him chuckle somewhat. No matter what you said or what Josh said would make him feel more confident.

"They'll laugh at me," he muttered.

"They can't take your birthday Ty," you reassured him.

"What if I forget the lyrics?"

"I'll start shouting them," you replied.

Tyler had only sang for a few people. including his family and you, but he still didn't believe he was good enough. When it was finally time, you made your way to the front of the crowd to cheer him on. His family and Josh's were there too, ready to congratulate them. Your hands began sweating as the last few minutes ticked away.

Soon, the boys were on stage and Tyler took his place at the piano and Josh at the drums. They started the show with Tyler's song Migraine. Then, they played Car Radio. To your surprise and Tyler's, everyone was cheering and on their feet. To end the set, Tyler pulled his shirt off along with Josh and placed the ski masks over their faces. You blushed heavily as Tyler winked at you and they began to play Guns For Hands to finish the night.

Everyone left a loud applause as they bowed and walked from the stage. You raced to the backstage area and threw your arms around a shirtless Ty who pulled you even closer.

"You did great baby!" You exclaimed.

"They actually liked it. I wasn't expecting them too," Tyler blushed which made you kiss him hard on the lips. In the end, everyone group hugged and you made sure to let Tyler know just how much you loved him later....