Regret (Josh Dun)

You and Josh hooked up a few nights ago. He was a little drunk, but not to the point he was incoherent. He asked you up to his room to play games, but you opted to playing with a different joy stick that night. Embarrassed, you ran home the next day, ignoring any texts and calls from Josh. You were 17 and Josh was 27. You knew it was wrong, but you didn't regret it, but you knew he did.

Josh had never talked to you much only when Tyler was around, but that night Tyler had to leave early and Josh promised to take you home. So, here you were at Tyler's house and Josh was in the same room as you. Tyler and Mark were playing Mario Kart while Jenna made cookies. Josh just sat quietly and stared as hard as he could at the tv.

You dismissed yourself to the bathroom. Closing the door, you took a long hard look at the guy in the mirror. You repeated again and again 'It was a mistake'. So, when you opened the door, you was taken aback when Josh pulled you back inside and locked the door.

It felt like an hour before he spoke.

"Y/N, listen, please can we talk?"

"Don't worry Josh, it never happened and I won't tell anyone."

"Well, I can't say that." Josh smirked, making you blush.

"What?"

"I told Tyler. He hit me a few times and called me stupid, but I needed to tell someone."

"Why?" he blushed.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked smugly.

"It was my first time...." you awkwardly shuffled your foot around the other. Josh gasped.

"Really?" you softly nodded.

"Yes. I did enjoy it though. I just figured you regretted it."

"No. I mean, yeah I do and then I don't. There was a mix up with your age because you act way more mature. I am not a creep, I'm not a pedo, but I don't regret it with you."

"You mean that?" Josh nodded.

After a few more quiet minutes, you decided to ask a burning question.

"Well, what are we?"

"Well, I am not allowed to date you, yet. I'm not going to touch you in any way that you do not ask or consent to. However, I would love to take you out when you're with me and Tyler as a date and maybe call you my boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Really really."