***MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT***UPDATED

Hello All!! 

So In my previous announcement , I said I was going to be turning Blessed by the stars into an original novel. 

Well it evolved. 

Into something more. 

I was writing new character bios and doing name changes and the story that I had already written didn't seem to fit these characters anymore. 

Because these characters weren't in the relative safety of Middle Earth anymore. This was a wild new world. 

I came to the realization that this would have to be a completely different new story. This story is much darker. There are a lot of adult elements, and it tackles some pretty big things. 

But through it all there is hope and joy and the journey of finding one's self. And finding beauty in broken things. 

Ultimately it is going to be a story about love. 

Romantic love, love of a friend  and love of one's self. 

Yes, I am keeping the basic elements of several of the characters that I have already created because they are my babies . 

But this story is going to be something else entirely. 

So please wait a while longer while I rewrite the entire thing. 

Thank you to all of my readers who have been with me through Blessed by the Stars and I can't wait to share Broken Stars with you. 

LOVE YOU ALL !!! <3

If you guys really want I can share the new character bios so you can understand why I made this decision. Also there is some pretty sick concept art. Soooo yeah.