Chapter 7: Forgetting

I had two choices.

One, I could reveal my power and escape, but lose any chance of using the assemble minds before me to find my way home.

Two, I could play dumb and bide my time. Not reveal my power.

The latter seemed the best choice to not possibly destroy the fate of Middle Earth.

So I dropped into a faux faint. Sinking to the ground like a sack of potatoes. I willed my heart to slow as I sensed a flurry of commotion around me. 

I felt a warm hand pressed against my forehead, A voice that I knew belonged to my Grandfather spoke from above me, "Her body had undergone major healing, she must still be weak." 

"Indeed" Galadriel spoke aloud 

But within my head she said, "What are you trying to hide from us child?"

I steeled a wall around my mind , "Please, I beg of you Lady Galadriel, do not go looking through my mind, there is knowledge that you cannot have yet. "

"And how did you come by this Knowledge?"

I felt strong arms lift me from where I lay on the ground, I smelled the forest and winter winds. Thranduil's voice resonated in my ear, where it was pressed against his chest. "I'll take her to one of the guest chambers, Lord Elrond, Lady Galadriel I have chambers prepared for you, I will send for you once she wakes."

Galadriel's voice echoed in my head, repeating as Thranduil carried me away. " How did you come by this knowledge."

"I am your great-granddaughter ."

"That is quite impossible as my granddaughter is but still a child."

"It is impossible at this time, yes."

"You are not of this time?"

"Yes."

I felt Thranduil shift me slightly , as he toed open a door. His footfalls softening as he walked from the stone hall into a carpeted room. He gently laid me on a plush bed, and pulled the covers over me. 

Galadriel spoke in my mind once again, "If you speak truth, then you carry dangerous knowledge indeed. For the safety of Middle Earth, you leave me no option then."

"WHat are you going to do?"

"I must seal away your knowledge till we can find a way to send you home."

"NO,WAIT!"

"I'm sorry, young-one, for now you must forget."

"NOOOOO" I couldn't help but scream aloud as searing pain raced through my head, my head felt like it was on fire, I could feel blood dripping down my nose as one by one the faces of all those that I love was erased from my mind. As all my knowledge of my life was wiped away."

The last face I saw before everything went black was that of my twin. What would I give to see Rhoswen again, despite our differences.