Chapter 1: Beginning

The war of the rings had finally passed with the destruction of the One Ring and the final defeat of the Dark Lord Sauron. With that a new age passed into being in Middle Earth and true peace was known throughout the land. 

Aragorn son of Arathorn now sat upon the throne of Gondor with his Elven queen Arwen at his side. Within the first few years of his reign his firstborn son and heir Eldarion was born. Then came the time when those of the elves that had decided to depart from middle earth gathered at the Grey Havens to sail across the sea. Among them was Gandalf and the Lady Galadriel. 

Arwen who was then heavily into her second pregnancy had gone with her husband to see her father and grandmother off on their voyage. 

Just as Galadriel and the others stepped onto the boat , Arwen went into labor. It was a quick labor and soon a beautiful baby girl was born, hair as dark as her mother and father. Beautiful with rosey cheeks and deep green eyes. So she was named Rhoswen, but then the unexpected happened her twin was born different in every way. Pure white hair and eyes grey like the winter morning mist.  

Galadriel looked into the face of her great -grand daughter , "This one is blessed by the stars, the power that we that now leave this land once held will be passed along to her. She will be great , a heart that will sway a king's. The battlefield will be her legacy"

She was named Caerwyn.

Soon later the last boat out of the Gray Havens of that age departed. Arwen stared down at her daughters one cursed with a great destiny the other cursed with normality. So the years past. And Caerwyn and Rhoswen grew to be distinguished young women. Rhoswen delicate like the flower from which she was named was graced in the feminine arts. She was sought after by many suitors and eventually at the age of twenty she was married to the crown prince of Rohan Elfwine son of Eomer. 

                          *****

A/N: I'm sorry this is a short chapter to start off with but I felt like I needed to get a bit of background in. Please continue to read, I put a lot of love in this story and I am continuously editing it. You readers are the best!