IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, all my beautiful readers!!

So you may be wondering, why I haven't posted a new chapter this week. The answer is plain, I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment. I mean I have all the important events for the remainder of the story along with the introduction of a few more new characters mapped out in my head. Its just finding the right words to get from point A to point B that I'm having a bit  of an issue with. So it is taking me a tad bit longer to write it. So that's why I'm moving to posting new chapters, every other week.  

BUT

I wont leave you guys empty handed, nope. I have written a back log of some one off scenes that are just random or unnecessary to the story as a whole.  Such as diving into the back stories of some random characters, or just cutesy moments for ThranWyn. I am thinking of devoting several chapters to really going into depth into Idwal's backstory. 

So these will be posted on alternating schedules, this week is a Middle Earth Medleys chapter and next week will be a Blessed by the Stars chapter, and so on and so forth. 

So please give Middle Earth Medleys some love <3

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Thank you to all of my loyal readers who have been with me since the beginning, I can honestly say that Blessed by the Stars would have not made it this far without your support. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Love ya guys!

SQ <3