Bonus #1: Character Bios (SPOILER WARNING)

****SPOILER WARNING****

NAME: Caerwyn Telcontar
TITLE: Princess-General of Gondor
AGE: 30
HAIR COLOR: White
EYE COLOR: Grey
ABILITIES: Can conjure fire and wind, advanced swordsmanship and archery. Invulnerability to fire. Telepathy. Some ability to see future.
HEIGHT: 5"10
SHORT BIO: Born the third child of Aragorn and Arwen. She was cursed with the abilities of Galadriel, Elrond and Gandalf when they left Middle Earth. The reason behind this is yet unknown.
When Caerwyn was 8 she had the first assasination attempt upon her life. Many more followed until she came into mastery of weapons and her powers and was able to fight off any attackers herself.
Since then she has worn a silver mask upon her face, so that none can know her true face. She also has a decoy (named Felicia) that spends most of her time in Minas Tirith pretending to be Caerwyn while she is out fighting orcs and being ambassador to Mirkwood.

NAME: Rhoswyn Eadig (formerly Telcontar)
TITLE: Crown Princess of Rohan
AGE: 30
HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
EYE COLOR: Green
ABILITIES: Master Horse rider , sewing, painting, household account balancing, some skill with archery. Has weak magical abilities that allow her to sense her twin.
HEIGHT: 5"10
SHORT BIO: Rhoswyn was the second born child of Aragorn and Arwen. She is the older of the twins by five minutes. She was trained in the feminine arts and in proper deportment while her twin was trained in weapons and strategy. But despite it. Rhoswyn considered Caerwyn her best friend until at her wedding when Caerwyn accused Rhoswyn of having no aspirations besides being a kept wife.and Rhoswyn slapped her. Rhoswyn didn't speak to her sister for ten years even though they both regret their actions bitterly and want to be sisters and friends again, they are too stubborn.
Rhoswyn feels all her emotions deeply and can be a bit impulsive. The real reason she hates Idwal is cause she thinks he has replaced her in her sisters affections.

NAME: Idwal
TITLE: Spy Master for Gondor, Shadow to the Princess-General
AGE: 68
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Green
ABILITIES: Stealth, Daggers, short swords, poison darts. Master of disguise. Charming.
HEIGHT:6"3
SHORT BIO:
Idwal has very few memories of his mother. She was an elf, he knows that much. He was left at the gates of Minas Tirith as a child his mother had hoped his father would take him in but his father sold him to a brothel for three silver coins and a massage.
He worked as a errand boy for the brothel, quickly learning to see everything but not be seen. He also learned how to use throwing knives and daggers to protect himself. When he came to age and customers started showing interest in him as he possessed both the beauty of an elf yet the ruggedness of a man. The countess who owned the brothel made him a courtesan. He quickly became to most high priced and exclusive courtesan. He lived like that for thirty five years , slowly gathering contacts in the underworld and all reaches of society. Until a run in with some drunk soldiers over a certain Lord Orlo.
And he was saved from certain death from then seventeen year old Caerwyn. And he was brought into her service as her Spy Master

NAME: Meldiron
TITLE: Lord, Captain of the Elvenking's personal guard
AGE: He stopped counting after 3099
HAIR COLOR: Russet Brown
EYE COLOR: hazel
ABILITIES: Archery, swordsmanship , witty one liners
HEIGHT: 6"5
SHORT BIO:
Meldiron and Thranduil have known each other since they were children and trained together. Opposed to his generally carefree and unserious manner he is often the voice of reason in their friendship. Him and Thranduil are sworn brothers.
He received the scar that he refused to have healed during the war on Sauron. He said a scar earned in the protection of Middle Earth was worth keeping.

NAME: Celediel
TITLE: Keeper of records (Former Keeper of Songs)
AGE: Old
HAIR COLOR: Platinum blonde
EYE COLOR: Blue
ABILITIES: Singer(formerly, she was one of the elves that sang to trees to life in Fangorn) , impeccable memory ,
HEIGHT: 5"9
SHORT BIO: Celediel was a singer and her voice carried much magical power until during the war on Sauron she was captured by some creatures of Sauron and her tongue was removed thus rendering her mute. She is the older sister of Thranduil's mother and chose to not sail to the Undying lands in order to keep an eye of Thranduil as she promised her sister on her death bed.
She always tries to push Thranduil to be more, be greater so that Thranduil won't turn out like his father.