CHAPTER 2

"Fatima" I repeated with a smile on my face.

"Bro on earth are you not going, competition is going to start", Ha-Joon brought me out of my imagination. "Huh... oh Yeah", I said shrugging my thoughts away.

"Did you fall in love with that girl", Ha-Joon looked at me suspiciously...even if his surprised look annoyed me to the guts. I'd prefer that look rather than this genius Ha-Joon. No, I don't want him.

"What are you telling you know Kim Taehyung never....", he cut me off, "Lose two things yeah... yeah. I know". I glared at him.                                "Let me prove it to you lets go I'll show you my skills", I said being cocky as always. He put his arm on my shoulder and said, "Let's go Mr. Shooting King". 

I laughed and went to my point holding a Glock 17, It's not so much of a special pistol just commonly used but that is what shows my skills the more useless a gun is, the more skillful the shooter is. I smirked wearing protective glass and pointing it to the target and my mind filled with the flashes of a girl standing at the same point I am standing. Her eyes are what I can see, the sound of buzzer got me out of her thoughts indicating it's my time to shine. I pulled the trigger. 

"Damn I am amazing", I said patting my shoulders. It's a 9.9 score. I looked at my opponent and smiled sarcastically. "I know you can do it better than me Fighting!!", I did an encouraging gesture mockingly. I know he can't, it's the best score for anyone. No, only I can get using this lower-level pistol. 

He shot the target and the crowd cheered. I know it before,9 was far from what I scored. "Wow you are so good at it ", Ha-Joon said hugging me in joy. "
I told you now get away stop behaving like a proud girlfriend", I told him getting a glare from him which died down when I looked at him pocking my cheek.             "Hey... don't get angry let's go we'll take our prize money". 

"You can have it", I told him. "Oh yes why does a billionaire want this little amount", he said chuckling.                     "Shut the fuck up I am going home", I said and started walking. He shouts something after me but I am not interested.   

«»

I came home and went to the bathroom to take a shower first. I stood under the shower water flowing down my body. I sighed closing my eyes to relax but her eyes flash in front of me again. I opened my eyes getting frustrated trying to shrug her thoughts away.

"No, I can't, it was just eyes and that too nothing special", I assured myself getting out of shower and wearing my clothes. I laid down on the bed trying to sleep, after a busy day I need a good sleep. 

«»

3:19 am; no whereabouts of sleep. "I guess I got sick, my mental condition is not good is it because of work?", I said it out loud knowing exactly it's not work but a girl.

"Come on, a fucking girl. No, not even a complete girl just eyes", I groaned in frustration. 

"Did I got ommatopilia", I said sitting up and licked my lips thinking. "Fuck I am going insane I need to get her out of my fucking mind", I yelled and lay down on the bed on my stomach ruffling my hair in frustration. 

«»

The whole night, I got no sleep feeling strange restlessness I slept for only 20 minutes and damn she was in my dreams too. I got up from bed going out for breakfast.