CHAPTER 49

Jungkook said and both Taehyung Yazia gave him a look. "What is he doing her?" Taehyung asked turning towards Yazia. "I am not that strong to hold you and teach you so I thought he would be a help," Yazia said stating facts.

"Don't underestimate yourself you can," Taehyung said and Yazia nodded. "Yeah, I was not able to get out of your grip yesterday and you are saying I could handle you with the bike?" Yazia said and Jungkook turned to Yazia with a shocked face then to Taehyung.

"Teach me, sir, I want to be your student, how did you in the hell manhandle her," Jungkook just broke the stare between them getting a glare from Yazia and a scoff from Taehyung.

"For that you need her to love you to the extent she can't hurt you and that... is never going to happen. I will not let this happen. She is mine." Taehyung said with a possessive tone and Yazia looked at him with an admiring gave.

"Wallahi what he is doing to me day by day?" she said to herself. Jungkook raised his hands up. "Man, I don't want your wife. She is too much for a cute innocent person like me," Jungkook said making an innocent face Taehyung nodded. "I can see that well, he looked at their clothes again." he retorted.

"You should have told me to change too," Taehyung whined as he glanced back and forth between Yazia and Jungkook. "You look nice in a suit and once aunt told me you decided to do everything in a suit," Yazia said jokingly and he raised his eyebrows.

"Happy you remember little details about me," Taehyung said as he leaned closer to her. "I should remember my husband's preferences," Yazia replied back.

"Yaa!! stop you both your cheesy, gross romance and get to work," Jungkook intertwined, and Taehyung looked at him with the fakest smile and walked to him holding him by the shoulder.

"You, come with me," Taehyung said and Jungkook just let him drag himself. Yazia was confused by them. "Where are you guys going?" Jungkook shouted from a distance. "Men's talk don't worry."

Taehyung stopped and turned to face Jungkook. "What will you take to leave us alone?" He asked straight to the point. "I can't leave your wife called me here," Taehyung narrowed eyes at him.

"Last time what will you take to leave us alone?" Jungkook tilted his head and looked at him innocently before giving him a smirk.

 "Give me the contact information of your friend with thick thighs I'll leave," Jungkook said, and Taehyung raised eyebrows. "You want Namjoon's contact details?" Taehyung asked little bit stunned.

"So, his name is Namjoon, you know that Hyung looks so cool," Jungkook said fangirling, and Taehyung gave him a look before getting his phone out. "Tell me your number I'll send you," Jungkook happily told him, and Taehyung gave him what he wanted.

"Okay now leave." Jungkook made a hurt expression. "It hurt, you are rude husband, I will come," Jungkook said as he held Taehyung's wrist dragging him back to Yazia.

Yazia gave them suspicious glances. "What were you guys doing?" she asked as she noticed Jungkook holding Taehyung's wrist. "Told you killer lady, just men Talk," Yazia's glance remains suspicious.

"Forget it let's start practicing, husband come sit on bike. "Jungkook said and both Yaza and Taehyung glared at him. Taehyung gave him a look that was he not going away.