CHAPTER 44

"There is nothing in my world except you, my warrior."

a soft smile played on her lips, her eyes locked with his, unwilling to break the connection.

"Tell me something I don't know," Yaiza teased gently, Taehyung's gaze softened, a tender warmth enveloping his features as he nodded in response.

"I'll tell you something and I know you know it but still I want you to know," Taehyung words made her chuckle.

"You make my heart beat a thousand times just by one look," Taehyung confessed, his voice a soft whisper that stirred the depths of Yaiza's soul. Tilting her head slightly, a playful glint danced in Yaiza's eyes as she absorbed his words.

"Why reveal this now?" she inquired softly; her curiosity laced with a tender vulnerability. Taehyung simply shrugged, a gentle smile gracing his lips.

"I know you already know, but I want the whole world to hear it. I want you to hear it," he whispered, his voice filled with a vulnerability that only deepened her love for him.

As the bus came to a halt, the spell of their moment shattered, and Yaiza and Taehyung reluctantly tore their gazes away from each other. Taehyung's throat tightened as he noticed the bus driver's curious glances, a pang of self-consciousness stirring within him.

Sensing his discomfort, Yaiza followed his gaze and then directed a subtle glare at the driver, causing him to quickly avert his eyes. With a flick of her hair, she turned back to Taehyung, a silent reassurance passing between them.

Standing up, Taehyung took a deep breath, his heart still racing from their intimate exchange. "Let's go, the adventure is just beginning," he declared, hearing him Yazia raised her hand up for him to help her up. He stared at her hand then at her. A strange fear gripping him he smiled and held the sleeve of her dress.

"Get up let's go," Yaiza noted his behavior and stood up he helped her get off the bus. As they stepped off the bus they started walking, the road was not very busy as they walked toward Taehyung's home. Yazia walked a little ahead of him.

The hem of her wedding dress trailing behind her like a whisper on the pavement. Taehyung followed closely, his body language mirroring hers as he matched her pace, his presence a comforting presence just behind her. His eyes fixed on her back as she walked ahead.

For a moment his eyes flicker towards the hand she held out a moment ago, He wanted to hold it badly and laced his fingers with her walking home. His desires are restrained by a strange fear he doesn't even know why.

It was Yaiza who eventually broke the quietude, her voice soft with remorse. "I'm sorry," she murmured. "If it weren't for me, we wouldn't be walking home after such a chaotic day, especially not with me still wearing this wedding dress."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows he didn't like her being sorry he walked beside her as he said with a soft tone. "You don't look good apologizing it's my job let me do it only and about walking" Taehyung's smile widened as he looked at the ground as he took steps his hands at his back.

Suddenly, Taehyung stopped in his tracks, causing Yaiza to halt and turn to face him. His gaze was fixed on the ground for a moment before he looked up, his smile widening as he spoke.

"I love the idea of walking with you on the road, wearing these dresses," he confessed, his voice filled with genuine enthusiasm. "It feels like we're in a fantasy novel or drama. I never knew I wanted it so badly."