CHAPTER 4

It was almost midnight for everyone in their rooms when the door of Yazia's room opened, she got out tiptoeing not to make noise and closed the door quietly to avoid noise she couldn't risk anyone seeing her going out.

"Where are you going Yazia ", Yazia jumped being shocked. "Fuck...", she cursed out but bite her tongue and Ayzal widen her eyes hearing a curse word and said, "Astaghfirullah Yazia don't curse it's haram." Yazia placed hand on her chest and breathed out, "You scared me, Fatima."

Ayzal looked at Yazia and said, "People who are scared have guilty conscience.", Yazia looked around and asked her, "But what are you doing here at this time.", Ayzal narrowed her eyes and said, "Certainly not sneaking out of my own home like a thief", she crossed her arms around her chest when Yazia smiled cheekily.

"I was reciting the Qur'an and got thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to bring water", Ayzal added and showed her the water bottle which Yazia hadn't noticed before.

Yazia smiled. "I'll come back early", saying this Yazia moved towards the stairs. "You promised you would not do it and now going to the party at midnight fear of Allah Yazia", Ayzal reminded her". Yazia turned around and said, "I promise I won't drink, Insha'Allah.", Ayzal looked disappointed at Yazia. "

Appa calls you his pride don't destroy his pride like this", Yazia sighed at Ayzal's words and spoke. "I'll not do anything to let Appa down I am just going out to enjoy."

"Are you really going there at midnight", she said, Yazia retorted, "You always go for shooting too at night."

Ayzal looked into her eyes and said,"Yes, I went there but in modest clothes, within the boundary, my deen has decided for me you know better than me about this matter how I always have gone there."

Ayzal looked at her clothes she was wearing a shirt just end before the waist of her jeans with black ankle-high boots her upper body was covered with a jacket and in the name of modesty, she was wearing a scarf around her neck and then her styled long brown hairs coming down to her waist they were attractive even for Ayzal she wished to have hair like Yazia as a child.

She sighed and said, "If Appa gave you the liberty you should not use it in the wrong way", Yazia scoffed at Ayzal words. "I know and I am not misusing anything", Ayzal looked at her in disbelief. "You are not wearing a hijab...", Ayzal said, Yazia closed her eyes in frustration.

"You know wearing hijab is a personal choice", Yazia retorted, Ayzal sighed saying, "But showing your adornment is not what Islam teaches us it's said clearly in Qur'an."

Surah An-Nur, verse 31

وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَـٰتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَـٰرِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ۖ وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ ۖ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُن

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and gurd their chastity and not to reveal their adornment except what normally appears. Let them draw their veils (head covers) over their chests and not to reveal their hidden adornments"

"Look I have put the scarf on my chest, I am not showing any part of my body", Yazia defended."you are trying to make lame excuses you know what the ayah means and look at your hair anyone will be attracted toward them it includes in adornment."

Yazia put her scarf around her head in a loose manner and said, "Now I am going, Fatima, you nag more than Eomma or Appa do." and ran out like a mischievous child before she could say anything.

Ayzal looked at Yazia going outside the house the way her scarf slid down from her head and said, "Ya Allah, my Rehman Rab protect her and grant her Hidayah." Ayzal went back to her room placed the water bottle on the nightstand and sat on the bed holding the Qur'an she kissed it and opened it continuing from where she left.

while reading she felt a restlessness her mind diverting to Yazia, she closed the Qur'an placed it in its place and picked up her praying mat, stood on it, to offer nafl for Yazia's hidayah. She can't see her sister drowning in sins. She made niyyah and said Takbir and crossed her hands she offered her prayer tears flowing down her face.

she did Salam and after completing her rakah she dropped in prostration crying.

"Ya Rab you are the one who listen to all of us, you know inside out of every human being, you are aware of every single thing in this world you are the most powerful."

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌۭ

"Indeed, Allah is over all things competent."

"You have the power of changing hearts then change Yazia's heart and show her the right path, you are the owner of everything. Please help her she is doing sins I can't see her drowning in wrongdoings, forgive her every sin, you are merciful and forgiving."

وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٞ رَّحِيمٞ

And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

"Please Ya Allah help Yazia to get back on the right path open the knot of her heart and help her to control her Naffs, grant Yazia hidaya"

_______________________________

"Praying for people you love is one of the purest things you can do for them."

ʕ⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴥ⁠ꈍ⁠ʔ

Hope you are in good health be safe and don't forget to vote, it really help me to write more

From V
⁠*⁠.⁠✧