CHAPTER 29

As he ascended the staircase, Taehyung couldn't shake the sense of frustration that gnawed at him. He understood his mother's concern for his well-being, but he couldn't help but feel trapped by her protective measures. 

All he wanted was to see Yazia, but it seemed even that simple desire was out of reach. Reaching his room, Taehyung flopped down onto his bed, feeling a wave of disappointment wash over him. Taehyung closed his eyes and let out a frustrated groan.

 "Can't I just meet her, I'll try again I can't just let this go." with a resolute nod, Taehyung made a silent vow to himself. He would not give up on this. He refused to let anything stand in the way of his love for Yazia.

He knew he would have to be clever, to think outside the box, but he was willing to do whatever it took to see the woman who held his heart. Taehyung sat up on his bed, his mind buzzing with possibilities. He wouldn't rest until he found a way to see Yazia, no matter what it took.

Taehyung looked around the room and his gaze went towards the window. A smirk made its way to his face. Taehyung stood up with a jerk and felt a sharp pain in his head. Wincing in pain he sat back on bed.

"It's not a good idea to jump out of the window", Taehyung's frustration simmered beneath the surface as he lay on his bed, his earlier excitement deflated by the harsh reality of his situation. Jumping out of the window was reckless and impractical, and he knew it. With a heavy sigh, he dropped his body onto the mattress once more, feeling the weight of helplessness pressing down on him.

He hadn't even bothered to change out of the suit he had been wearing. Taehyung let out another frustrated noise, the sound echoing in the empty room. In a few minutes, exhaustion crept over him, and Taehyung drifted into slumber.

«»

"My warrior..." Taehyung's whisper was barely audible, a smile gracing his lips as he watched Yazia seated amidst a sea of vibrant flowers. The grassland stretched out before her. It was colorful the flowers surrounded her She wore a flowing white abaya, her hijab framing her face like a halo against the backdrop of blossoms.

For Taehyung, the scene was nothing short of mesmerizing. He couldn't tear his gaze away from Yazia, his heart swelling with admiration for her strength and resilience. With each step he took towards her, the world seemed to tremble, the beauty around them fading into oblivion.

In a flash, everything crumbled around him, the flowers withering and the grass turning to ashes beneath his feet. Desperate to reach her, Taehyung sprinted towards Yazia as she began to fade before his eyes.

"No... Stop, you can't..." His pleas were drowned out by the chaos, but he pressed on, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and determination. He reached out to grasp her, but she slipped through his fingers like smoke, dissipating into thin air before he could even touch her.

«»

"No... No..." Taehyung's anguished cries filled the air as he was jolted awake, his body drenched in sweat and tears streaming down his cheeks. The memory of losing her haunted him, leaving him trembling with grief and regret.

Took him several minutes to regain his composure, his sobs gradually subsiding as he sat up in bed. Blinking away the remnants of his nightmare, he reached for the nightstand, only to find the water jug empty.