CHAPTER 45

"I can stand in Qayyam for the whole night if you are beside me," Taehyung whispered softly, his words carrying a deep sincerity that touched Yaiza's heart.

Her smile widened at his declaration, and she reached out to take his hand in hers, squeezing it gently.

"Why do you even love me?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper, yet filled with genuine curiosity and vulnerability. "There is nothing in me. I was rude to you, rejected you heartlessly, and even hated you. Then why do you still love me?"

As she spoke, Yaiza's gaze remained fixed on their linked hands. Taehyung felt a pang in his chest, his heart aching at her words, yearning to soothe her doubts and fears. "I love you because you are yourself. You have that fire in your eyes, a prideful fierceness that sets you apart. No one I've ever met possesses that kind of captivating spirit. It drew me to you, and even as you pushed me away, it only fueled my love for you."

His words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of his emotions, his desperation to convey the depth of his feelings to her.

"I love you more than words can describe," he stated firmly, his voice filled with conviction. "My love for you is completely out of my control, and I wouldn't want it any other way."

As he spoke, Yaiza felt her heart swell with a bittersweet mixture of emotions. "Sorry for every bad thing I said to you, for every rude word," Yaiza whispered, her voice laced with remorse. But before she could finish, Taehyung gently lifted her chin, guiding her gaze to meet his own.

"Let me be clear, I won't tolerate hearing that word from you again," he declared firmly, his voice carrying a strong warning. "If it happens again, there will be consequences, and I won't be lenient."

Yazia narrowed her eyes at him, a defiant spark igniting within her. "What can you do, huh?" she challenged, her tone laced with both defiance and amusement. Taehyung couldn't help but smirk at her spirited response, finding her feistiness endlessly endearing.

Without breaking eye contact, Taehyung reached out, his fingers deftly undoing the bun in her hair. As her locks flowed down her shoulders, Yazia looked around in confusion, momentarily caught off guard by his unexpected actions. Before she could react, Taehyung rose to his feet, hovering over her, causing her to lean back against the bed instinctively.

With both hands planted firmly on either side of her, trapping her beneath him, Taehyung gazed down at her with a mischievous smirk, his eyes sparkling with desire and playful intent.

"If you want to know, just say sorry again," he teased, a hint of mischief dancing in his eyes. Yazia's eyes widened in surprise, her cheeks growing even redder as she squirmed under his playful gaze, desperately seeking an escape from the moment. Taehyung chuckled at Yazia's flustered reaction, his eyes dancing with amusement as she looked around, clearly trying to evade his intense gaze.

"No, thank you. I'll go and change clothes," she stammered, her voice betraying her nervousness as she pushed him lightly. Taehyung let out a laugh as he tumbled onto the bed, with a playful grin, he watched as she hurried into the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, Yazia closed the door behind her, her hand instinctively pressing against her chest as she tried to calm the rapid beating of her heart. Taking deep breaths, she leaned back against the door, a smile playing at the corners of her lips despite the fluttering nerves within her.