CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR'S POV

  "I can't help but notice that you've been grinning like a maniac."

Ha-joon commented, addressing Taehyung who was seated on the couch in the bar. Taehyung had been continuously smiling ever since he found out that Yaiza was Mr. Saad's daughter and that he would be going to their house for dinner the following Friday, which was tomorrow. Taehyung just sipped his wine without responding to Ha-joon's comment. 

"Can you at least tell me what's causing you to behave like this, or are you just mad? I suppose the latter is more likely, considering your irrational behavior since you got involved in this love shit", Ha-Joon added.

Taehyung looked at him bored and said, "I am happy, got a problem." Ha-Joon narrowed his eyes.

"why are you happy", he asked and Taehyung raised the wine glass urging him to toast. Ha-joon followed Taehyung blindly gazing at him questionly.

They both clinked the glasses and drank it. "I found where my warrior lives and I am going to meet her", Taehyung told Ha-joon raising his eyes, he was surprised and asked. " How did you find her information", Taehyung I got it from the shooting club. 

"They gave you information just like that?", Ha-joon asked. "I brought the place to get information", Taehyung said casually sipping wine leaving Ha-joon's mouth open.

"Yeah, sure, billionaire Kim Taehyung," Ha-joon uttered, trying to swallow the fact. "It wasn't easy for me to do it on my own. If my dad hadn't given me money that morning to buy the Dragoon Revolver, I wouldn't have been able to.", Taehyung said calmly and Ha-joon stood up looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"You... you..." Ha-Joon stopped, laughed, and sat down patting his thigh.

"Nice joke... how can you leave THE MILIKIN COLT DRAGOON REVOLVER just for that worthless place", Ha--joon stressed the name of the gun expressing its importance for Taehyung.

Taehyung plainly admitted, "I did I brought that place." Ha-Joon was dead shocked.

"You left the Dragoon Revolver but you have been dying to have it for years but your dad didn't allow you now he did and you wasted that money for that... that... no, Taehyung you can't", Ha-joon was in denial because he know enthusiastic Taehyung is for guns and shooting. 

"You really did that", Ha-Joon inquired again and Taehyung nodded carelessly.

"Why?!", Ha-joon added and Taehyung smiled and said, "I want my Love's information it was important", Ha-joon uttered in disbelief, "So, information about a girl was more important than a million-dollar gun you always wanted." Taehyung shrugged and said, "Nothing is more important than my lady."

 Ha-joon snorted at his comment. "Your lady are you sure because from what I am seeing there is a big gap between you both", Ha-joon stated making Taehyung narrow his eyes. "I can travel the gap of a thousand galaxies just to catch a glance of her.", Ha-joon laughed at his words and said.

"Yeah maybe you can cover the gap of a thousand galaxies but the gap of religion is impossible for you." Taehyung glared at Ha-joon ignoring his words not to waste time.

  ''I can do anything for her." 

Taehyung thought in his heart. "By the way where does that warrior live", Ha-joon said and Taehyung licked his lip and glared at him roughly." Don't call her that, you have no right to call her that. Only I am allowed to use that name for her.", Taehyung spoke possesively.