CHAPTER 20

The next day Taehyung came office smiling and excited to see Yazia again. He entered his cabin and sat on his chair placing his foot on the table.

"So, today I bet she is going to wear a choral pink abaya", He said and rubbed his lower lip smirking. He got out of his thoughts by the ring of his intercom. Taehyung picked it up and burst out of happiness hearing Yazia's voice on the other side.

"Yes, my warrior", he asked in a cheerful tone. "Come in my cabin", Yazia dryly said and hung up. Taehyung looked at the intercom and chuckled happily. "She called me, my warrior called me", he said happily and stood up dusting his suit he set his hair by sliding both hands on his temples.

"Let's go Tae... your warrior is waiting for you.", He walked out towards the cabin.

Taehyung knocked on the door and entered and smiled when he saw her wearing the same color 'choral pink' abaya. "Same as my dream", He thought in his mind.

He saw her in the dream and every time the color she was wearing in the dream was what she was wearing the next time he met her. At first, he ignored it but now it's so much obvious to ignore.

"You called me?", He asked her she was working on her laptop and nodded placed the papers on the table and said, "Print them out." Taehyung looked at the papers and picked them up and smiled at her. "Ok, anything else?", Taehyung asked and Yazia gave him a bored look. "Don't worry it's just starting", She said and went back to her work. Taehyung nodded and went out to print the papers.

 He stood before the printing machine and stared at it. "I never printed papers, how to do it", he asked himself, looking at the printer.

"You have to do it yourself; papers are not going to print out just by your staring", Namjoon told him appearing from behind. Taehyung looked at Namjoon with a lost look. "What? ", Namjoon asked Taehyung. "I don't know how to do it", Taehyung replied.

"You never printed a paper before, where do you live Taehyung", Namjoon asked and Taehyung scoffed. "I am the son of a billionaire who got thousands of people to do this trivial stuff, you think I ever printed out papers."

"You stuck bad", Namjoon said with sympathy and Taehyung sighed. "Tell me how to do it." Namjoon took papers and started telling him. "Why had you agreed to this? You were dumb", Namjoon commented and Taehyung shook his head.

"You don't understand", Taehyung told Namjoon and Namjoon raised eyebrows. "You don't know her, she is not easy to handle, if you are arrogant, she is two steps ahead of you.", Namjoon told him as a matter of fact. "You still don't understand", Taehyung repeated his words.

"Tell me if she is blackmailing you for doing all this?", Namjoon asked making Taehyung laugh. "What nonsense are you saying, why would she blackmail me?", Taehyung answered.

"She can surely do it; I definitely believe she is that kind of women who love to show her authority by hook or by crook", Namjoon said and took papers out of the printer. 

"She didn't do anything I am doing it on my own and don't say bullshit about her, do your work." Taehyung patted his shoulders and took papers from him walking towards Yazia's cabin. Namjoon was confused by Taehyung's behavior. "Something is fishy", Namjoon said looking at the back of Taehyung.

Taehyung entered the cabin and placed the papers in front of Yazia. "The printouts you want." Yaiza looked at him and scoffed.