CHAPTER 33

"Touch him and I'll even forget that murder is haram!"

 Yazia's words were filled with fierce determination, her eyes flashing with defiance as she stood her ground, shielding Taehyung from Namjoon.

Namjoon scoffed, retreating a few steps back. "You two are too obsessed with protecting each other," he muttered, his tone tinged with annoyance. Despite stepping back, the fury still burned within him.

Taehyung's behavior had been nothing short of rude, and Namjoon couldn't shake off the feeling of being wronged. He clenched his fists, struggling to rein in his emotions as he shot a glare in Taehyung's direction.

"You're acting as if you didn't see anything. How can you be so relaxed?" Yazia questioned Namjoon; her disbelief evident in her tone. Taehyung continued to glare at Namjoon like he could kill him at any moment.  

"I don't know what you're talking about", Namjoon replied, his frustration and confusion apparent in his voice. Despite his attempt to deny any knowledge of the situation, the situation was quite heated.

"How can you just say that, huh?" Taehyung snapped at Namjoon, his anger boiling over once more. "Stay quiet", Yazia interjected firmly, her tone commanding. Despite his seething rage, Taehyung reluctantly took a step back, heeding her words.

"Where is your phone?" Yazia inquired, her voice steady as she turned her attention to Namjoon. Namjoon narrowed his eyes, a flicker of suspicion crossing his features before he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"In my pocket, why?" Namjoon answered, his tone guarded. Yazia let out a deep breath before issuing a simple command, "Check it."

Namjoon sensed the gravity in Yazia's voice and turned on his phone. A notification popped up on his screen, and he clicked on it, his eyes widening in disbelief at what he saw.

"How? Who took these?" Namjoon asked he was baffled. He was completely unaware of the whole situation and never expected someone could take such pictures without his knowledge.

"Why are you playing dumb? Aren't you the one who did this?" Taehyung accused him, his tone laced with anger, and Namjoon widened his eyes in genuine surprise.

"No, I am not behind all this. Why would I leak pictures?" Namjoon protested, attempting to clear his name, but Taehyung scoffed in disbelief.

"Okay, you didn't leak these, but you are the one in the pictures. Why would you do all this, huh?" Taehyung demanded, his voice dripping with fury, and Namjoon let out a frustrated scoff in response.

"Do what, huh? Ensure she got home safe when she was completely out of it?" Namjoon's voice carried a bitter edge as he countered Taehyung's accusation.

"You love her and claim big things where were you when a guy tried to harass her or when she was sitting outside the club drunk? fucking some whore!", Namjoon's tone was really harsh he let out all his frustration and anger.

"Can you both just stop this!" Yazia's voice pierced through the heated exchange, her words ringing out with urgency. She took a moment to swallow the curses that threatened to spill from her lips, her frustration evident.

"No, keep fighting! You're not the one who's at risk here. It's me!" Yazia's voice trembled with emotion as she continued, her attempt to control her tone faltering. "I'm the one everyone will laugh at. I'm the one who'll be dragged through the mud, not you two. So, please, just keep fighting", she pleaded, her voice cracking with the weight of her emotions.