CHAPTER 16

"Whenever I meet you, my life gets more messed up,"

Yazia uttered with pure venom making Taehyung look at her with a hurt expression. This was it he was done with her blaming him. He burst out in hurt.

"I messed up your life...Wow, I should say this to you because you messed up my life since you showed up at the shooting range. I messed up your life, you messed up my life, my mind, my sleep, my peace and at the top of all my heart just by that one look in your eyes." He almost yelled at her.

"You are hunting me everywhere with your prideful eyes, my dreams are not even a safe place." He said. "What are you talking about?", Yazia asked him getting irritated.

"What I did huh? just cared for you why are you behaving like I am the worst person alive", Taehyung said to her almost crying. He was not able to control his emotions feeling lost.

"You cared for me? why? who you are to care for me?", Yazia asked and stated the answer on her own. "You are nothing to me, stay within your limits, Kim Taehyung."

"What the fuck I fell in love with an audacious Woman, what did I do to deserve this much harshness from you", Taehyung said in a defeated tone. Yazia scowled at his words and retorted, "What did you say, Love, my fucking foot", Yazia spat out and Ayzal Gasp at her words and said loudly. "Yazia! stop."

Yazia stepped forward looking directly into his eyes and said, "You don't even deserve to think about me normally and you are talking about love", she chuckled humorlessly in anger and continued, "You are far from me, the gap between us may seem like only three steps but to take these three steps you have to die thousand times. we both are standing on different paths, and I am sure you can never find the path I am standing on", Yazia's tone was so harsh. 

"You want to have me? You are not even a Muslim", Yazia said her last words and turned towards Ayzal. "Let's go he is just a waste of time", Yazia said pulling Ayzal towards the car. Her every word was shattering his heart into a thousand pieces. Yazia's words tore through him like a knife, carving a deep wound.  Tears were on the verge of flowing. Ayzal looked at Taehyung and felt bad for him but sat down in the car starting the engine she knew there was no way Yazia would listen to her.

Yazia sat on her bike riding away leaving a shattered Taehyung behind. He stood there and breathed out tears started falling without his permission. It took him a fair time to get out of it.

"Where the heck I got myself into?", he said pinching his nose bridge. He sniffed whipping his face with the back of his hand and got inside his car. He picked his phone up and looked at the missed calls from his father. 

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...", Taehyung said and hit the steering wheel. he calmed himself down and started driving towards the office. "Why the I even care...", he said to himself while driving the car.

"Why the hell I can't stop thinking about her?  she just tore my hear, but still I can't stop thinking about her. It's like a curse that I just can't shake off. I feel so stupid for still thinking about her, but I don't know how to break free from her hold on my mind.", He let out a frustrated sound. He drove as fast as he could to reach the office. In 15 minutes he reached the office.

«»

"Where the hell were you? huh?", his dad asked as soon as he stepped inside the office. "sorry Dad I got something in my way", Taehyung told him in a low tired tone. "you need to come here at 8:30 It's 9:15, why are you so irresponsible. Taehyung now you even started getting late for work", Mr. Kim told her and he listened to him without uttering a single word.