CHAPTER 21

"Ya Illahi... what he wants from me."

Yazia groaned in frustration closing the laptop she placed her head on it. It's been a week since she started working and she made countless presentations and Namjoon rejected them all.

The whole week was a game of cat and mouse. Namjoon tries to piss Yazia off to make her quit and in return, Yazia does the same, not letting any single moment go to irritate Taehyung. But little did he know Taehyung loved every single moment of it.

 "He just wants to make it difficult for me", Yazia mumbled tiredly and continued rambling in frustration on Namjoon.

"What should I do more, it looks fine every single one looks fine" " she said going through the files that were mercilessly rejected by Namjoon. She closed the flies and placed her elbows on the table. Placing head over them. She didn't sleep because of this constant work from last week.

Yazia heard a knock on the door and without any delay, Taehyung entered with a cup of coffee. "Your coffee", He placed the cup on the table Yazia didn't even look up and spoke. "Thank you"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. He got a thank you instead of cranky remarks and he'll lie if he said he didn't miss them. "Hey, you did it wrong", Taehyung told her, and she looked up at him tiredly. "What?", Yazia asked him, Taehyung sensed she was not in a good mood.

"I'll do it again ok; I'll place the coffee again and you'll say, 'Get out, your coffee sucks' Let's do it again", Yazia joined her eyebrows and said, "What are you saying?"

"I didn't enjoy that thank you, come on say something snappy I love it when you do it, I am going to redo it, I'll place the coffee again", Taehyung told her being a drama queen and Yazia glared at him. "Stop your dramatic antiques and get out."

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction and said, "That's more like my warrior." Yazia sighed and told him firmly. "Stop calling me that."

Taehyung shrugged and went to the door. "I'll when I die.", With a last glance at her he left the office leaving Yazia stuck at his words. "He really makes me mad", Yazia picked up her laptop again working on the presentation again.

Taehyung came out of Yazia's cabin smiling and saw Namjoon on his way, Namjoon was going towards Yazia's when he noticed Taehyung smiling. It made Namjoon really stunned the torture Yazia is doing on him is unimaginable. 

She made Taehyung run everywhere for the silliest stuff. Always taunted him despite all this Taehyung has continuously smiling since last week.

"Hey Hyung, morning", Taehyung greeted Namjoon excitedly. Namjoon looked at him in disbelief. "Why are you this much excited after all the torment, aren't you liking your job too much." Taehyung was still smiling and asked him, "Am I?"

"Something is fishy", Namjoon commented and Taehyung narrowed his eyes and sniffed his clothes. "No, I am certain I am not fishy are you?", Taehyung got close to Namjoon to smell his clothes. Namjoon stopped him pushing him back by the shoulder.

"I can't with you.", Namjoon walked past him when Taehyung turned around and said to him. "Stop giving her a hard time."

"Who?", Namjoon asked him with raised eyebrows. "We both know whom I am talking about, all your personal problems aside, she is a hard worker and does everything so dedicatedly, don't let your grudges out on work this project is important for Dad and so she is."