CHAPTER 41

Taehyung sat inside the car with a big smile now he only needed to execute his plan and he knew where he could get help. He pulled out his phone and called the person with a big smirk. After two rings the person picked up the call.

"Where are you?", Taehyung asked directly without any greeting or anything. "There you are, my dear friend Kim Taehyung. In the past days, I was getting scared because of your greetings," Ha-Joon quipped, but Taehyung paid no heed to his banter, pressing for an answer.

  "Just tell me where you are?" Ha-Joons sighed knowing everything would go above his head. Where could I go? There's only one place you can find me, Taehyung," Ha-Joon replied resignedly. Taehyung simply nodded, wasting no time in ending the call without hearing a reply. 

Putting his phone back Taehyung started the car driving towards the nightclub where he could find Ha-Joon. As he drove towards the nightclub, Mr. Saad's reminder to offer Isha prayer echoed in Taehyung's mind.  

"Don't forget to offer Isha."

Taehyung thought it for a while. "Saving my warrior is more important than that", Taehyung muttered getting his thoughts behind him and driving to his destination. 

He stopped the car in front of the nightclub Ha-Joon was already standing outside crossing his arms and with a frown on his face. As Taehyung stopped the car Ha-Joon knocked at the window Taehyung rolled down the window, gesturing for him to get inside with a tight smile Ha-Joon got inside.

"Why do you need me now?" Ha-Joon asked done by Taehyung. Taehyung smirked. "You remember you said I can disappear that Fasad guy?" Ha-Joon narrowed his eyes and nodded but in the next second, he widened his eyes and looked at Taehyung in disbelief. 

"I was joking," Ha-Joon implied shaking his head. Taehyung started the car driving with the same evil smirk. "I am not joking no one could be more serious than me," Taehyung replied making Ha-Joon hold his nose bridge.

Ha-Joon's eyes widened in shock as Taehyung revealed his intentions. "Taehyung, you're going insane. Are you really going to do that?" he exclaimed, disbelief evident in his voice.

Taehyung chuckled darkly at Ha-Joon's reaction. "I am going insane. She's making me crazy, and I'm not ashamed to admit it," he confessed, his tone tinged with a hint of desperation. Ha-Joon fell silent, taken aback by Taehyung's admission.

"And I'm not doing it alone. We're doing it together," Taehyung declared firmly, his gaze intense as he locked eyes with Ha-Joon. Ha-Joon felt a chill run down his spine. Ha-Joon's eyes widened in disbelief as Taehyung confirmed his intentions.

 "You're serious about this?" he asked incredulously, a hint of concern creeping into his voice. Taehyung's smirk only widened in response. "Deadly serious," Taehyung affirmed, his tone firm and resolute. "I can't stand by and watch her walk into a trap and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect her." 

Ha-Joon shook his head in disbelief, still struggling to comprehend Taehyung's audacious plan. "But kidnapping? That's a whole other level," he protested. "Are you helping me or not?" Taehyung said asking for a clear answer. 

Ha-Joon sighed heavily, realizing Taehyung's desperation. "Fine, but you better have a solid plan," he warned, knowing that they were treading into dangerous territory.