CHAPTER 11

TAEHYUNG POV

"My warriors... Yazia...how did you make me this whipped."

I said my hand on my chest where my heart is... Now her tattoo too. I smiled at the fact of how much she drove me crazy. she is the only woman who invaded my heart effortlessly just her eyes, name and joyful laugh were enough for me to be this whipped.

"Am I insane",
I asked and spined my office chair. People will call me insane for sure who does this much for anyone you have never even seen fully but the thought of her being covered intrigued me more it means no one ever touched her. I smirked.

"Soo pure... My pure fierce warrior", I said and chuckled. "What a strange combination", I added and pushed my office chair back placing my foot on the table. I was in my love's thoughts when Dad entered and glared at me and I unbrotherly looked at him still smiling. I have been smiling too much since I found my Warrior.

"You are slacking here?", Dad said and scoffed, I shrugged looking boredly at him.

"You are never going to change, I hope you find someone who can change your disrespectful and arrogant behavior", he said with a sigh.

"Kim Taehyung cannot be changed by anyone", I told him arrogantly smiling and placed my foot down and asked my father.

"You want something from me?" He nodded sitting down on the chair in front of me. "You must come with us to Mr. Saad's place for dinner", he said sternly and I shrugged.

"I don't want to", I told him plainly but he licked his lips a habit we have in common. "You have to I am not asking for your opinion", his tone was firm, I asked him. "Why do I need to go there?" He nodded and spoke. "Mr. Saad invited you I don't know why but miraculously he has a great impression of you so at least maintain your image of a good boy that you're barely holding onto."

"I am not going," I told him being his son if he is stubborn, I am too. "No one can tell me what to do, I don't take orders", I told him, and he sighed it's a sign I won. I just took a file and started looking at it.

"I'll give you money to buy that gun you were wanting, he told me holding his chin up knowing he could make a deal with me. Maybe, his offer is not that bad but still. I raised my eyebrows.
"Why should I do anything in return for money which is mine", I told him and he sneered.

"Who told you it's yours, huh?", he said with a smirk and added more. "You may be my son but I didn't give you the authority of the company, you are the same as a low-ranked employee working here till you get the title of CEO which I am not giving you looking at your irresponsible behavior."

"I am not irresponsible I never got late for work a single time and don't slack in work too", I told him being offended he always tells me I am irresponsible, but I never showed irresponsibility at work. My dad shook his head and uttered.

"Being responsible at work doesn't show you are overall responsible you should be responsible individually too; leave it I am not in the mood for a big argument tell me if you'll come or not."

I narrowed my eyes giving him a stare. His offer is not bad, and I want that 'Dragoon Revolver' so bad. Collecting guns is one of my loveable hobbies I am just too much into shooting and stuff so, attending a silly dinner is nothing in front of my love for 'The Millikin Colt Dragoon Revolver' which is worth millions of US dollars.