CHAPTER 18

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just came back home from Namjoon's apartment. I entered the living room and dropped my body on the couch with a sigh. I may have said boosting things to Namjoon, but I have no idea how I will do all this.

"Why does she hate me that much", I said out loud and thought about this, I never hurt her personally. I met her once or twice before but it was not detailed to know each other personally.

I was not even aware of her name. "I can't lose her", I told myself. I laid on the couch my head on the armrest and one leg on the backrest.

"Where were you last night?", here we go. I looked at Dad standing at the back of the couch glaring at me with an interrogating look. I sighed and looked away from him which made him move from his place to stand where I was staring mindlessly.

He will never give up before getting under my skin.

"Dad I am tired, you scolded me enough yesterday let me live in peace for a little while", I told him in a defeated tone. He shook his head and patted my legs indicating me to fold them and give him space to sit and I did as he wanted.

He sat on the couch and asked, "Did you have breakfast?"

I nodded and said, "Namjoon gave me before coming." He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "You were with Namjoon?", I nodded at his words again. "By Namjoon I remembered he told me to remind you to check your emails. He sent important documents." I told him he blinked assuring that he heard me and pulled his phone out.

I picked a cushion and hugged it curling myself. I feel helpless. What should I do, she will never hear me out and I don't even have any way to get close to her to clear whatever shit she had in her mind about me.

"Your coffee", my mother came and placed the cup on the table then her eyes went to me. She saw me lying there curled up and I am sure she got an idea about my mood.

"Tae... what happened my baby you look so down", I hid my face more in the cushion hearing my mother's voice. She kneeled near me caressed my hair and said. "Taehyung... are you okay? You look upset." before I could say anything my father answered her. "I just scolded him yesterday, but it's the first time he took it seriously."

Now who will tell him it's not because of him? I didn't even hear what he said to me. I was too much indulged in Yazia's words. What she said really hurt. "I am ok just a little hangover", I told Mom and she called the maid and told her to make some soup for me which I denied telling her I drank some medicine which Namjoon gave me.

She sat on the single sofa and asked Dad. "When Yazia is joining the office?", I looked up towards Dad in a swift motion. I need that information too. He noticed me but ignored me and looked at Mom and told her, "Tomorrow, she will come to our company tomorrow to work on the resort project."

Hearing this information a light of hope bloomed inside my heart. How can I forget she is going to work in company? I can see her every day. Maybe work with her too. These thoughts made me happy. Beyond happy if I tell you exactly. Her mare sight makes my heart to be at peace and worked up at the same time.

"It's good to ask her to visit me some time, I really enjoy her company so much", Mom said to Dad and he nodded. If she is working on a resort project I can work with her. I looked at Dad he was sipping her coffee and reading emails on the phone. I sat up with the cushion in my lap and looked at Dad with a goofy grin. "Dad." He hummed at my call. "Can I work on the resort project too", I asked him and he said even without looking at me.