CHAPTER 23

YAZIA POV

I am standing in front of Uncle Kim's office. I got a call from him this morning to meet him first. I hope 'that thing' showed him the presentation file.

 "Ya Allah! Please!! I should get approved", I prayed before knocking at his door. "Come in", I entered when I heard these words of permission. He was sitting on his chair and smiled when he looked at me. Uncle is sweet and his son... I don't know where he got that annoying behavior.

 "He didn't misbehave with me except those flirty lines", a thought that came into my mind but I just tried to ignore it remembering his awful deeds. "Good morning, Yazia", Uncle said and I greeted him back and sat down in front of him on a chair.

"Your presentation was wonderful as expected." His words made me smile more happily. "Sukaar Allah! you like it I was nervous about it", I said holding my nape over my hijab as a habit. It made me proud of myself. 

"You don't need to be, trust your abilities", he said, I nodded proudly. I am good no wonder. Namjoon was just trying to trouble me. I am excited to see disappointment on his face, he can't be able to stop me.

"I e-mailed Namjoon last night, I am sure he loved it too", he said and I laughed mentally. I am sure he would have loved it. That man would be shocked by all this and mad too. Just how eagerly I want to see him, to see the furious expressions.

"I hope that too Uncle, he has high standards", Uncle laughed at my words and spoke, "He for sure has high standards but my daughter's work is not less too." It made me awed he is a nice man just like Appa.

"I have one more thing to tell you, now you made this much good presentation I decided that you'll give a presentation in the meeting with clients", I look at him shocked. I should give the presentation. It tempts me but... deep down a thought bothers me. I can't just accept it. I said the thought I had in my mind.

"Uncle I can't, it was just not me who made all the presentations", I hate to admit that 'that thing' helped me with it and he was pretty awesome, but I am not a cheater or a person who takes credit for others work. Uncle Kim narrowed his eyes waiting for me to say more.

"Taehyung helped me with it, he summarized the final version. I am not very experienced in presenting I think Taehyung should do it in my place", I said. I don't know why but still he deserves it. Without him, I would be still stuck with Namjoon and his unreasonable rejections.

"But I still don't like him a single bit, Yaiza Fatima never takes anyone's favor, he helped me and I am returning it", I justified myself trying to push the strange thoughts away. I snapped out of my thoughts when Uncle Kim said.

"Taehyung? Are you sure because he is not that generous? That brat never thinks about others", I shook my head and to my surprise I defended him. "Yes, Uncle he helped me, he just say, he'll never help but still ended up helping others." Why I said this I don't want to but you should admit good things too. If he is a playboy, trickster, completely arrogant but still got some good things. 

In this whole week, I saw him completely denying people when they ask him for help but he does help them. He pretends to be cool and unbothered and in the end, helps others and brags about it always. He is annoying but... no he is annoying. I told myself.

"Come on Yazia he made Appa scold you", I told myself again. I don't want to have any connection with him. I just want to live my life peacefully without the name 'TAEHYUNG' in it.