CHAPTER 9

YAZIA'S POV

"Where the hell I am?"

I woke up holding my head it's throbbing with pain; I looked around and saw I am in my room. The last time I remember I was in a nightclub. I tried to remember and yeah, I know Arguing with Namjoon Appa's business partner then drinking that alcohol being the stubborn queen I am and going out. 

"What else?", I murmured to myself and got up from bed tying my hair in a messy bun I walked towards the bathroom to get fresh." Maybe a shower will help me to get in my senses", said and took a shower.

"How I came home last night", I asked myself to try to remember standing in front of my closet to find something to wear after showering. I took pot a hoodie and jeans wearing them and dried my hair or Appa would get worried.

"I fucked up last night", I said and sighed. "Astaghfirullah..Ya Yazia doesn't use curse words it's haram", Ayzal appeared suddenly making me drop the hairbrush on my foot.

"Oh...F", I swallowed the word when Ayzal glared at me, I sat down rubbing my foot. "Fatima... why do you always appear from thin air and scare me", I asked her, she narrowed her eyes.

"People with guilty conscience are scared", she repeated her dialogue,  picked up the hairbrush from the floor placed it on the dresser and looked at me with an interrogating gaze.

"You skipped Fajr today", Ayzal said and I looked confusedly at her. "From where this came, I thought you'd nag me for last night." she sighed at my words

 "You know how you came home last night, in what condition", Ayzal's tone was stern, I sighed. 

"I know I messed up", I told her showing the guiltiest look I could attain. "You drank again you promised me you would not", she said by her tone I can tell she is mad before I can speak Eomma came inside and looked at both of us and gave her softest smile.

"You both are here Alhamdulillah I love how you both are together always. May Allah increase the love between you more", Eomma said, and Ayzal smiled I can tell a fake one because what I did it for sure affected our relationship to some extent.

"Come down you both for breakfast", Eomma said and went out. Ayzal looked at me and told me, "You are going madrassah with me today we need to talk."

I nodded my head knowing I have to go Ayzal walked out of the room and I followed her to the dining table downstairs.

I looked at my Appa sitting at the table having breakfast and talking, smile on Appa's face. I never want to be the reason for the fading of his smile. Ayzal greeted Appa he smiled more brightly greeting her back and she sat beside him.

"Assalamualaikum my Warrior", Appa greeted me, I smiled in return. "Assalamualaikum Appa", saying I sat with Eomma and greeted her too, Eomma served breakfast and I ate it quietly taking glances at Ayzal she just ignored me Eating and talking to Appa.

"Appa I am taking your warrior with me today, we need some help in madrasah", Ayzal said, I looked at her eating my food. Appa narrowed his eyes.

"Yah... you can't steal my warrior if you want then get the line, I am the first one who asked her to join the office", Appa said in a teasing tone and Ayzal laughed. "I am not stealing her just borrowing her for some time she is yours permanently.", Ayzal said making Appa chuckle.