WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD

Assalamualaikum!! 

I am writing this extra note to clear up your confusion. I got a lot of comments about you guys being confused.

  "WHO IS FEMALE LEAD?"

Yazia Fatima is the main lead. Ayzal Fatima is just her sister. 

I wanted people to be confused in the starting, so I just used the name 'Fatima' at the beginning. Yazia has a habit of calling Ayzal Fatima Just 'Fatima' It was also just to confuse you guys in the starting chapters till her name got cleared. In the 5th chapter's last paragraphs, her name is there.

She is Yazia Fatima. her friend called her name and Taehyung Tattooed her name too. Then I confused Taehyung between both sisters, but I did the reveal too why you guys are still confused. It's funny and cute Tho. 

First, I decided Ayzal to be the lead when I was planning this story but let me tell you a secret ok don't tell anyone...

 (I want to write story on Namjoon, but my friends advised me that don't just start off with Namjoon it's an unfortunate fact that Namjoon is so underrated no one want to read his ff so I decided to change it to Taehyung, but Ayzal was not fitting with the Taehyungs personality I wanted female lead to be a strong, rebellious and prideful to match Taehyung personality and the main point of story it's not based on the simple fact of just reverting. It's about why you are reverting? For whom? and what intentions? Some people do it for their benefits like to marry someone or even to get divorce I saw an example around me and decided to write it.)

If you really want to read Ayzal I'll let the spotlight but not in this fanfiction. I decided something different for her.

I want to clear your misunderstandings if you still have any confusion just comment here and I'll try my best to solve it. 

This story is complex every single line is important here if you skipped it, you'll be confused the next point.

I am trying my best to write it clearly as much as I can but remember English is not my first language. I said that typical line of every fanfiction writer...  :P

Hope your confusion is cleared. 

and I want to Thank some of my sweet readers who really make me right more.

ZHOUCAINA123 

ThvMinKook

FirdousJahan

AlieM4V  (you are so cute I screamed 'cuteeeeee' after reading your comments, just my type)

Thank you all you make me write more. I love my all readers, but you guys are kind of an emotional support when I become depressed and demotivated your comments help me a lot.

Hope everyone reading it or not be in good health and happy. May your dreams come true.

Allah Hafiz!!!

From V

*:・゚✧