CHAPTER 27

TAEHYUNG'S POV

   Dad left, and my eyes drifted to her, my Warrior, sitting before me in a wheelchair, engaged in conversation with Mom. My Warrior is wearing the hijab I sent enveloped her head. It's white, her favorite color. It draped gracefully around her, framing her face with an aura of dignity and grace., a scene I wished to preserve forever.

  I was horrified when I thought anything would happen to her. A realization shook me to my core, a harsh spotlight revealing the depths of my vulnerability. I am behaving stupidly. 

No one can say I am the same Kim Taehyung who never cared for anyone, who doesn't give a fuck about anyone for any reason. I am selfish but when she enters my boundaries, my selfishness fades away, and I become selfless for her.

The thought of risking my own life to save another had never crossed my mind before. But seeing her at risk my senses to think anything just flew away only thing in my mind was how can I keep her safe. She was safe, she was well, and that realization filled me with an overwhelming sense of gratitude.

"Taehyung can take enduring countless hits to ensure his warriors safety. Just for my Yazia", I said to myself.

 'One thing is sure I can never let her go, I know no one dies just because their love left them, but they hope to die daily", I thought in my mind. 

She talked about her disdain for the wheelchair. It made me smile. Her every single thing makes me smile. I was in that chaos problems surrounded me but her laugh made me love that pain if I could see her laugh it didn't matter if I went through any pain.

I am sure she can feel my stare at her but trying to avoid me. "Let's see warrior how long you can ignore me?", I thought and just kept on doing my holy work of staring at my warrior. I guess I am becoming religious.

Mom said sorry about the whole matter, and she was going to admit her mistake, but I cut her in. "Because of me", I said and he looked at me with narrowing eyes and our eyes met. I love her habit of not breaking eye contact I know her pride never her.

 I can see in her eyes the pride the fiery look. I love it but as much as I love it. Her eye contact and just the way she looks makes me nervous, it makes my heartbeat fast, it makes me feel something in my stomach I never understood in whole it makes me weak... 

I looked away breaking the eye contact and smiled. "Don't look at me like that my warrior it makes me weak" I told her, and she got shocked and looked at my mother who chuckled and left the scene as fast as she could. 

She turned to me and glared at me. "Why did you say that in front of her, she will misunderstand", she snapped at me making me chuckle. My warrior is cute!

I laughed but felt a sudden pain in my head which made me hiss in pain and she asked me in a worried tone, "Are you ok?" did she get worried because of my pain? I feel I am on cloud nine. I smiled at her and thumbs-up to tell her I was fine. 

She was in her thoughts when I decided to tell her that my mother knew about everything. I told her I was not sure why, but I felt less burdened after getting everything out.

"Why did you say that in front of her, She will misunderstand", I glared at Taehyung and he chuckled but hissed in pain making me forget about my anger. "Are you ok?" I am not sure why my tone is this soft and concerned.