CHAPTER 15

TAEHYUNG POV

"My warrior..."

I ran after her she wearing a dark brown Abaya covered from head to toe running before me. I am breathlessly running after her in a desert calling her name. 

"Stop... come back", I increased my speed to catch her up. She is just running without looking back or stopping. "Listen to me... Yazia...", I screamed after her she didn't listen.

"I can't lose you stop...please...", I pleaded to her and ran as fast as I could. I can't breathe, but I didn't stop I can't I want to reach her. I ran closer to her. I was close to her just going to reach my hand towards her when a crowd of people surrounded us.

 "Yazia...", I called her trying to find her in the crowd.

I looked around in a panic state my eyes searching hers. I found them she was standing afar between us a crowd of people. I ran towards her but in vain I got pushed back by the crowd. I am losing her. no... I can lose anything, not her. My chest felt tight a sudden pain. I can't breathe...

"Yazia..."

I screamed her name and sat up breathing heavily. I am sweating like I ran miles. I looked around in panic and found myself in my room. "Shit... I was again dreaming", I said maintaining my breath. It's happening since I met her.

It's weird, every time I dream about her, I am just continually running after her. "It felt so real", I muttered. It feels so real every time. I am scared to lose her in my dream. I chuckled humorlessly. "I don't even have her in the first place, how can I lose her", I said bitterly.

"First I need to get her to lose her, my fucked up mind is just messing with me", I said getting up from my bed and picking up my phone.

 It's 7:55 I panicked looking at the time I need to get to the company at 8:30 for an important meeting. I rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

"Dad will scold me if I get late", I said loudly. I can't lose my flex of being punctual. I use it every time to save myself after creating trouble.

«»

Yazia woke up and stretched her body. "Sukar Alhamdulillah", she said and recited the dua after getting up. It became her habit after the accident. The first thing she does is recite dua and thank Allah for giving her a chance to live.

That incident affected her to the end and she changed her habits drastically. She faced that darkness and is afraid, not by the darkness but by the one who is in control of it. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. After getting out she wore jeans with a hoodie. Drying her hair she picked out a dark brown Abaya.

"let's wear it and get ready for a long day", she told herself. She started visiting madrassah with Ayzal on weekends.

She wore the dark brown hijab on top of her head. looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "I love it, I look more beautiful in hijab", she said and was admiring her present self in the mirror. who looked pure to her far from what she was.

"I agree with you, you look so mesmerizing in hijab", Ayzal said and Yazia looked calmly at the mirror and turned to Ayzal. "You will never change your habit of appearing out of nowhere", Yazia commented and Ayzal smiled.