CHAPTER 25

"Taehyung!!"

Yazia's eyes widened in horror as she watched Taehyung take the blow meant for her.

As Taehyung collapsed to his knees, shaking his head in an attempt to ward off the effects of the blow, Yazia sank down beside him, her gaze fixed on him in disbelief. She couldn't understand why he would risk himself for her, and the question echoed in her mind.

Yazia's brow furrowed as she searched for an answer, her thoughts racing with confusion and uncertainty. She had never expected Taehyung to put himself in harm's way for her sake, and yet, here he was, bearing the brunt of the attack meant for her.

Namjoon, meanwhile, wasted no time in seizing the rod from the man and swiftly retaliated with a forceful kick that sent the man sprawling backward. Namjoon came quickly towards Taehyung without wasting any other second and sat beside him Yaiza was shocked just looking at Taehyung in a daze.

Namjoon's voice cut through the haze of confusion, his tone filled with genuine concern. "Taehyung are you ok? Taehyung...can you hear me?" he asked, his hand resting firmly on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung shook his head slowly, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes in an attempt to steady himself. "Y...yeah." He responded with a shaky voice.

The loud sounds and footsteps diverted their attention. Turning their heads, they saw a large group of men come there, and judging the situation they were not there to help them.  

"I haven't called anyone",  Namjoon stated, his voice tinged with uncertainty as they assessed the situation before them. Three of them exchanged concerned glances. Despite the pain from his injury, Taehyung felt a surge of adrenaline wash over him, pushing aside his discomfort as he stood up with the support of Namjoon.

Three of them stood there in panic realizing the number of people.  Taehyung was standing in the center on his left Namjoon holding him as he was injured. Yaiza was on the right. 

"They are obviously with the suppliers", Yazia uttered looking the the men helping the suppliers to get up and checking them. "I told you not to come. You were the one acting impulsively and rashly", Namjoon said in a panic to Yazia.

"We can settle this later if we make it out of here alive," he urged, his gaze fixed on the looming threat before them. Taehyung glanced behind and then at both Namjoon and Yazia. 

"They are glaring at us"  Namjoon pointed at the group of men standing in front of them ready to launch at them. They all knew they needed to act fast in this situation.

"On count of three, let's do it", Taehyung said and both Namjoon and Yazia nodded getting ready to fight with them. Namjoon removed his blazer discarding it to the side, while Yazia squared her shoulders with determination.

 "Okay, let's get ready," Yazia affirmed, her voice firm with resolve.

"one..."

 Taehyung began, his movements deliberate as he loosened his tie, his eyes never leaving the group of men before them.

"Two..." 

As Taehyung took hold of Yazia's sleeve, her brows furrowed in confusion, uncertain of his intentions. Before she could voice her confusion, Taehyung swiftly lifted her arm, his movements decisive and purposeful.