CHAPTER 3

AUTHORS POV

 "Ayzal...my daughter come here sit and have breakfast." 

Mrs. Saad called her younger daughter who was walking downstairs wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with her head covered by a hoodie cap she smiled looking at her mother serving breakfast on the table and helping maids out she went to her hugging her from the side.

 "Assalamualaikum Eomma, have a nice day today", Mrs. Saad smiled and patted her head.

"Assalamualaikum, it will be nice as I saw my baby smiling in the morning", she kissed her head. "Now call your elder sister down to have breakfast", she told Ayzal.

She nodded her head at her mother's words, "I'll go and wake her up and get fresh too I am going to madrasah from now on Insha'Allah." Her words brought a smile to her mother's face. 

"Alhamdulillah", her mother said looking upwards and cupped Ayzal's cheeks.

"You make me proud by your actions your every action brings peace in our life Masha 'Allah may Allah give you strength and open your mind so you can teach these children and guide them", she kissed her cheek in adoration.

 Ayzal discussed with her about the matter of teaching in the madrasah she hifz Qur'an and specialized in Islamic studies, so the Molana of Masjid asked her to teach children his daughter, Amna is her friend and teaches there. she loved the idea of teaching the Qur'an and her deen so she said yes, Mrs. Saad was so happy about her daughter's love for Allah and Islam.

"Now I'll go and get ready", Ayzal said holding her mother's hand on her cheek and kissing her palms. "Go get ready and wake Yazia too", her mother went back to the kitchen telling her.

Ayzal went upstairs to wake her sister up.

Ayzal went to Yazia's room and knocked on her door when she heard no answer, she shook her head and opened the door going inside she looked at her sister sleeping on her stomach and her blanket half on the floor.

"Tsk... Ya Rabi... I am not sure who is older here", she muttered under her breath picked up the blanket from the floor and shook Yazia to wake her up.

"Yazia get up Eomma is calling for breakfast", Yazia stirred in her sleep. "My head is spinning let me sleep", she said placing a pillow on her head. "Get up eat breakfast and take medicine but why do you have a headache", Ayzal got close to touching her head but stopped in track.

"What did you do last night you stink". listening to Ayzal's words Yazia got up holding her head. "don't tell anyone ok", Yazia said making Ayzal suspicious.

"don't tell me you drank Alcohol", Yazia smiled guiltily at her words making Ayzal widen her eyes.

"Astaghfirullah...", Ayzal yelled "Keep it low", Yazia told her looking at the door. "Yazia... it's haram what are you doing you know it's forbidden to drink alcohol in Islam then why? it's a sin oh my Allah. you...", Ayzal was speechless on her act. 

"It was just a little bit", Yazia retorted in a defensive tone. "What you did is haram you are accountable for even a drop you drank", "You are making it a big deal now and keep your voice low Eomma Appa will hear you". Yazia told her being worried. "You are afraid of our parents that they will know about your haram acts but not Allah".