CHAPTER 6

"I admit Yazia Fatima, Kim Taehyung lost both today this Shooting competition and his Heart. fuck I don't even regret losing."

I said these words looking at her back, she went out of my sight. I closed my eyes remembering my encounter with her and a smile appeared on my face. I loved her first I was just attracted but now I love her. She had the pride, the dignity and her laughter is so addicting. Even without seeing her, I can tell she is beautiful maybe not physically but her character is beautiful now I wonder if I can be the only man who can see her.

"Bro are you okay?", Ha-Joon shook me making me come out of my world I looked at him and smiled. "You just lost your first-ever competition why are you smiling, are you in shock...", I cut Ha-Joon off by saying,
"what is bu...burcaah... Avenger." He looked at me like I am an alien.

"What?", he questioned me.
"I don't know that's why I am, asking you?", He shook his head so I added curiously. "Help me find it what avenger it is."He sighed and said, "Let me drop you home you don't only lose the match you lost your mind too." he started dragging me out of shooting range like I am ill.    

"My mind is not what I lost it's something else more important" I mumbled, he made me sit in the car and dropped me at my house the whole ride he was consoling me for losing the competition but... it's not the only thing I lost and I bet I'll lose myself too.

«»

"What is bruuccah Avenger", I asked Namjoon who is sitting on the chair in front of my office table, but I am sure I mispronounced the word again.

"What gibberish are you talking", he said being confused. I repeated the word again mispronouncing it. "I only know Marvel Avengers nothing heard about this strange kind of Avenger", he told me, I sighed.
"I need to know what it is", I said making him look at me in disbelief. "You called here just for this", he asked, I nodded he stood up shaking his head.

"Come on help me it's important for me", I told him he sat down again.

"Did you try googling it.", Namjoon asked, I shook my head as no. " Then do it. No, I'll do it, say word again", he said pulling his phone out I told him about the name after half an hour we were able to find the right words.

'BURKA AVENGER' and the look on Namjoon's face was worth seeing I barely held my laugh when we found out it was a cartoon he stood up and huffed. "You wasted my hour just for a cartoon Taehyung are you a child or what...? it's important for you like seriously I can't with you", he said and went out of the room knocking a vase on his way.

"But at least give me your mob...", I breathe out.
"I'll google it on my own", I said opening my mobile and searching for it and images popped up.
"Sure, she looks like Buka Avenger", I said smiling.

«»

It's Wednesday, I am laid down in bed after watching all episodes of Buka Avenger in a day, why?..I'll not say I don't know because I know if she watched it then I should do too. I even searched the clothes she was wearing 'abaya' and 'hijab'. I won't forget now. She is making me crazy I can do anything for her it sounds absurd to say I love a girl who I don't even see completely but what should I do with that heart that beats with her name now... her name...

"Yazia Fatima", I said her name is beautiful because it's her name. "Yazia", I repeated it again and an idea crossed my mind I smirked at the idea, got up from my bed and went out of my room having a good plan in my mind.
"Where are you going Taehyung", Dad said appearing out of nowhere.