CHAPTER 13

TAEHYUNG POV

"Behave yourself there Taehyung I don't know why you got ready and even impatient to come here but you need to behave."

Dad told me as guards opened the door and I drove into the house. Why do he think I'll be a trouble like I am here to impress my lady maybe her father I'll play smartly, I stopped the car and looked at my father.

"You were the one who bribed me to come here, why are you complaining now"

He got down with the last warning look and mom shook her head giving me a 'just leave him he is like that' look and huffed getting out of the car. We were received by Mr. Saad who was standing at the front door with a pleasant smile. This man is respectful and always smiling.

''I don't know where my warrior got that fiery aura", I thought to myself. Her father greeted Dad and hugged and looked at me patting my back.

"Taehyung I am delighted you came, I specially invited you." He said to me and then turned to Dad and added more. "You got a handsome and hardworking son, He is such a Good man." Ok, I guess my mission no 1 completed her father like me. Like who will not, I am not arrogant just stating facts.

"Come inside, I am really happy to have you all as my guest", Mr. Saad told us and showed us the way to the living room.

"Make yourself comfortable", he told us and we were going to sit when a woman in her 50s came she was wrapping a hijab yeah 'hijab' Now I can never forget what it's called. she looks very gentle she is old but her face shines brightly. I can tell she is Yaiza's mother both their eyes look the same just the difference is the unlimited fiery look and pride.

"Assalamualaikum! Thank you for coming to our home" " she said gently and walked towards my mom who greeted her with a hug. "How is it possible that you invite us and we don't come?", Mom told her she smiles and her face glowed she looks older than my mother but her face literally glows, I am just looking at her awestruck when she turned to me.

"Taehyung... you are grown up into a fine man", she said and the softness in her tone made me smile.

"Sit down please why are you all standing", she told us and we all sat on the couches there. Mr. Saad and Dad got into the business stuff and the ladies were talking about their stuff.

Judging the comfortableness of my parents they are really good friends and I didn't even know my warrior exits until I saw her at the shooting range. I am bummed by the fact I would have met my love before she was close to me.

"When will I meet her, where are you my warrior?", I thought and looked around slightly not wanting to look like a creep.

I am just dying to see her I came here. I met her father, her mother now when will I get to see her? Am I behaving like a simp, yes because I am a simp for her. I want nothing just a look at her.

"yes the resort project, this is a big catch", Dad said and Mr. Saad nodded listening to my father. "It is for sure, Insha 'Allah we'll get it", he replied and added, "Yaiza is joining the company and I told her to handle this project, she is far better than me."

I was just unbotherly listening to them but my ears perked up on the name of my warrior.

"Oh so my warrior is a businesswoman too, it suits her", I thought but is there anything that doesn't suit her whatever she does is the best thing. "She is really ambitious about this project", her father said and my dad answered.