Chapter 2

When the interview finished I went out to get some fresh air when Diego also came out and stood right beside me.

Great. I might now will have a chance to make myself look even more stupid than I already did earlier.

- This was lovely - he said.

- It was... - I mumbled.

- I hope we'll see each other later on.

- Who? Me?! - I gasped.

- Yes - he smiled - Well, if you want it too, of course...

- Yes! Uh... Why not - I said - It'd be nice to meet up... Without any cameras, or anything...

- Great - he smiled then he handed me his business card - My number is right there... So call me anything if you'd like...

- Okay... - I nodded awkwardly then I gave him my number - Or uh... You can call me too - I added.

- Lovely - he smiled again - Thank you... But now I need to go - he said then he kissed my hand - So goodbye and have a nice day!

And with that he left the studio.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later I had to go to the airport to pick my friend Ivana up from there and when I was waiting I couldn't help noticing Diego there also, talking to a girl.

Maybe that's his daughter...

As I was watching them he noticed me immediately and waved to me so I decided to go and see them...

- Hey! Are you going away too? - he asked as soon as I arrived to them - Uh... My bad... Anyway this is Amanda - he said as he pulled the girl closer to us - She's my wonderful daughter!

- Daaad, stop! - she whimped while her father way hugging onto her tightly.

- I'm just telling her the truth! - Diego replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

- Anyway... - Amanda sighed - It's nice to meet you, Miss Lucarelli!

- Miss?! Just call me Selvaggia! That'll do! - I said jokingly - Anyway what are you two doing here?

- Amanda is going away to study... - Diego sighed painfully - To Paris...

- I'll visit you as much as possible! - said Amanda - And we'll talk every day too!

- I know, I know... But Paris is way too far away...

- It is far... But...

- This makes you happy, I know - he now smiled - Just do what makes you happy, but never forget about your dad, okay?

- I could never do that! - she smiled as she hugged her father one more time then she had to go.

Just as I'm watching them I'm starting to think about how fast Leon is growing as well... And if he wants to leave to another country as well then I'll be left alone too...

- She won't forget about you... Don't worry - I said to Diego who has been still just looking after his daughter.

- I know... - he sighed deeply - I hope...

Then he turned to me.

- Anyway what are you doing here, at the airport?

- Ah! Uh... I came to pick up a friend of mine that is coming home today!

- I see... Then I guess you'll be pretty busy as well.

- Actually...

- Actually we'd love to have more company! - I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind me and when I turned around I saw Ivana standing there with the biggest smile on her face.

- Ivana! Jesus! When did you get here? - I asked while I hugged her.

- Just a moment ago! - she laughed as she hugged me back - Anyway glad to see you again!

- Same here! And what did you say about more company?

- I meant your friend can come with us too! Well... If he wants, of course!

- Well uh... - Diego muttered - Since Amanda left... I don't have much to do today...

- Good! Then let's go! - said Ivana then after passing her two bags to Diego we headed out of the airport.