Chapter 39

Selvaggia's POV:

Later that day Ronald came back to us and he lead us to the other side of the... I'd call this place "a lion park"... Where Kiara is... Atleast this is what I heard he said.

When we arrived to the gate we saw 2 lions and a jaguar just laying around.

Gosh, these animals are indeed lazy!

Anyway...

- Is it her? - Diego asked while he was looking inside the fenced place where there was a pretty huge one with a red collar around it's neck.

- It is - Ronald replied - Want to come in?

- Wait, are we coming into there?! - I gasped.

- Yes - Ronald nodded - But first I'm going in as they have already gotten used to see me. Then Diego can come because they probably remember him.

- Are they all those I've seen years ago and were so tiny? - Diego asked.

- Yes!

- My god.... - he smiled while he got his phone out and showed us a pic about the cats when they were little.

- Dear god... They were tiny - I mumbled as I looked at the pic.

- And how big they are now! - said Leon.

- Yeah, I'm shocked too - Diego smiled then turned back to his friend - Okay, let's get to it!

He nodded then he first went to see the cats (A/N: I'm gonna call them cats because I don't want to write fully out everything :P).

We had to wait for some time, but then Diego could go in first while me and Leon were watching him front outside...

Diego's POV:

I finally got to see Kiara!

God, she's so big!

Will she even recognize me?

- Hey, girl... - I said calmly as I went closer to her - Hey... Kiara...

She was laying in front of me, looking at me rather with a bored/tired expression on her face.

Then she stood up, came closer to me, sniffed me around a few times before she began to act like a normal cat and while making purring noises she licked my hand.

- Seems like she recognizes you - said Ronald - I wasn't expecting that to happen.

- Seems like it... - I mumbled while I was petting Kiara - I'm glad she does though... Do you think they can come in too? - I asked while looked outside to Selvaggia and Leon.

- I think they can - he replied - Should I let them in?

I just nodded and he let them in.

As soon as Selvaggia was next to me I took a hold of her hand...

- Just slowly and carefully... - I said.

Kiara sniffed around them as well, but she still didn't move...

But simly layed on her back the way like a dog when it want to be patted on it's stomach.

- Well... That was easy - I laughed.

- I can't decide if this is weird, or amazing - said Selvaggia awkwardly which made me smile.

- Maybe both - I said as I winked at her.

Later when we got out...

- I couldn't even imagine why are you so pumped up to come here... But now I understand - she said - This was something I've never done and probably never would have done if you don't come into my life - she added as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

- You'll just have more and more amazing time with me - I grinned as I firmly wrapped my arms around her waist then I softly kissed her and right at the same time Kiara growled coldly which made us jump.

- Hoho! Someone's jealous - Ronald laughed.

- I can't blame her - then Selvaggia said - She has some good eyes for men, that's for sure.

Now everyone began to laugh.

- Okay, how about we relax for now? - I said a little awkwardly then together we headed inside the building....