Chapter 37

The next couple of days were pretty hard for both me and Selvaggia as everyone was so into this new relationship we have now in public that they want to know everything.

Some riporters and articles were nice while some were pretty unfriendly and not too accepting about this and there were some that were guessing how long will our relationship last.

The last one kinda pissed me off as sometimes I even heard people talking about this in public, or the place where I was working at sometimes.

- You don't know anything about her - I groaned at one moment when people were talking about the same thing in the studio I was working at.

- Why? Do you know anything about her? - snapped a guy on me.

Wait... These people don't even know who I am?

That's kinda funny.

Then...

- Diego! - I hear my colleague calling me as he even came up to me - 5 minutes and we're starting!

- I'm coming - I replied with a smile then looked over to the men that were talking about Selvaggia and who was as white as the wall next to me.

I took a deep breath to hold back my smirk before walking past them and saying:

- I know everything about her... So don't try to tell me I don't... Because I really don't like that - I said coldly.

The guys were completely frozen, but I didn't care much about them.

I just went to do what I needed to do.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Can you explain to me why do you love her? - asked the riporter from me while the interview was going.

- Why do I love her? Hm... Why do I love her...

I paused for a second before I continued...

- I can't explain that. I love her because of who she really is.

The riporter looked confused at me.

- Because of how amazing person she is... How beautiful she is... How loving and caring she is... And I could go on forever... But shortly all you need to know is that she's the most amazing person I know and I'd never leave her, or change my mind for anything and anyone.

- I see... That's lovely to hear - he suddenly smiled which made me really confused, but luckily soon the interview finished so I didn't need to worry about that too much.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I arrived home I went to take a quick shower and after that I headed to the m2o radio's studio, where Selvaggia was working at the moment.

When I arrived there the recording was going to I had to wait outside while I was listening to her and Fabio talking.

It was so relaxing...

- You have been really happy lately since your relationship with Diego came out in public - said Fabio on a cheerful voice.

- Why wouldn't I be happy when I can finally be fully happy?! No lies, no hiding. Only me and him being happy. This is all I wanted for a long time - Selvaggia replied and I could clearly hear the pure happiness in her voice.

It made me truly happy too.

Luckily soon they took a break so at that moment I went into the room...

- Diego! - she gasped in shock while she was sitting at the desk - What are you doing here?

- I wanted to see you again, beautiful - I replied firmly while I went to kiss her on the cheek.

- I'm glad you came though - she smiled as she hugged onto me.

And suddenly Fabio fell of his chair, getting both mine and Selvaggia's attention on him.

- Sorry... I'm just overflowned by cuteness - he moaned as he got back up - Err... Need a coffee, or something?

So far maybe this was the awkwardest moment we had, but it was pretty funny as well...