Chapter 17

Soon the next show is coming and I'm more than confused about what Diego said to me earlier this week.

We still talk to each other on phone and everything, but he also was telling me about his performances from earlier to try to make me more interested it actually perform too.

- This isn't going to work - I said - I'm not that type of person that needs to be singing in front of people. I'm more of the other type... The one that needs to speak out.

- And you're amazing at speaking out! But I'm pretty sure you'd be even better in singing, or dancing!

- I don't know...

- You know what? I'll leave you alone with this if you agree to try it out once!

- Only once?

- Only once!

- Okay... If you really want me to do it... Then okay... - I mumbled - But you need to be with me then...

- I'll be there... I'd do anything for you - he said and I began to blush again.

- Okay... But when do you plan this?

- I don't know yet! - he laughed awkwardly - But I'll find the great time for it! So don't worry about it!

- I'm not worried! - I snapped - I'm more terrified of going on stage like that...

- You really shouldn't be... You're confident in going up to the stage to speak out then you'll be even better in doing... Whatever you want to do! Just believe in yourself... And trust me...

- Okay, okay... - I sighed as I knew he isn't going to give up until I say yes.

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 days before the next show I saw another interview with Diego where he was asked about his aunt which was really weird to me.

- My aunt? Well... She's an amazing actress who's admired now just by Turkey, where she lives, but everywhere around the world - he said - The fact that those people gets to see her every day makes me slightly jelaous...

- Don't you mind if they see this too?

- I don't mind - he laughed - I'm just telling you the truth.

Who's his aunt? I've never actually heard about her before...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- It's her! - said Fabio as he showed me a pic about woman that seems to be in around her 50's, or 60's - Her name's Nebahat Cehre, a famous actress in Turkey and she also has been the winner of Miss Turkey beauty pageants in between 1965 and 1975.

- Wow... She still looks amazing... - I muttered - I wish I could be this beautiful and successful when I was younger...

- Oh, come on! You'd have... If you'd have gone to something like this you sure have won! - said Fabio playfully.

- Shut up! - I groaned - How can we find her?

- Well... We need to get in contact with her manager first...

- I'm on it!

- But how do you know she'll talk to you? Maybe you'll be sent away simply...

- I need to try it! And besides... I think if I mention her nephew I don't think she'll say no... Or even if she will then what? I didn't tell Diego about what I'm planning either!

- Why? What are you planning?

- To make him happy and maybe get his aunt here for the next show!