Chapter 30

Diego's POV:

Our performance is already done as we were the first duo starting so I had time to relax for a while.

In the meantime I checked on Selvaggia from the corner of my eyes and she seemed... I don't know...

Slightly upset for some reason.

But why?

Did I do something to make her upset?

No... I don't think so...

But then what is it?

I need to know... As soon as possible!

----- TIME SKIP -----

As soon as the first break came and Selvaggia left her seat I went after her.

Atleast I wanted to...

But Emanuele stopped me...

- Where are you going, Diego? - he asked - Going after your girlfriend?

- What are you talking about? - I groaned - I just uh... Need to make a phone call...

Lamest excuse ever.

- You know you can't fool me with this!

- Either way it's not your business! - I groaned.

- You do realize that by now everyone knows what's going on between you and Lucarelli.

This kinda pissed me off.

- Talk about Selvaggia with more respect.

- She doesn't respect me so why should I respect her?

It's actually called hatred. She doesn't just show it in the show, but she also told me that she hates him.

- You know... It's not disrespect... It's called rather hatred. You pretty much make everyone hate you with your attitude.

- Hah! Look who's talking!

- Are you trying to piss me off?!

- Why? Are you pissed off?

I took a deep breath before I do something that I might regret.

- Just let me go already! - I snapped as I was about to walk past him, but he stopped me by holding my arm - What else do you want?!

- The truth!

- I told you the truth! - I groaned - And get your hand off of me. Even if you're a prince you need to be respectful towards others.

I pushed his hand off of me and I was about to head after Selvaggia, but then I heard we're about to continue.

Goddamnit! This asshole kept me up!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was way too worried about Selvaggia so I texted her while the show was going:

"Hey, beautiful

Everything's okay? You seem upset."

A few seconds later I saw her looking at me, sighing deeply then another few seconds later I got the reply:

"Thank you for worrying about me.

I'll tell you about that the next time we can meet up because this is too long to tell you in text."

What could have happened that made her this upset?

I'll go and see her in the next break.

I need to know if nothing serious happened!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Selvaggia's POV:

Diego is really sweet to worry about me, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to tell him about Laerte...

As much as protective he is he might will punch him on the face for making me upset which wouldn't be too good.

But I told him that I'm gonna tell him... So I will tell him...

The next break I was in my dressing room and soon I heard knocking and it was Diego...

- Hey there... What's up? - he asked when he came in - You make me really worried, you know...

I sighed deeply then I told him about what happened...

- So Laerte again... - he groaned.

- Yes... But don't get mad now...

- But he's...

- All I need is you after the show, okay?

He looked at me hesitantly.

- Please...

He sighed.

- Okay, okay... - he said as he hugged me - If that's what can make you happier... Then I'll not see him, but you... Okay? - he smiled now as he kissed me on the cheek softly.

- Thank you! - I giggled as I hugged him tightly for some more seconds before he had to go back and so did I.