Chapter 13

Finally Diego's on the stage!

I know, I sound like a child at the moment, but I'm so happy to finally see him again as the last two weeks we didn't really see each other that much at all!

His performance is amazing!

Uh... I think I got way too obsessed with him... My bad...

But I'm telling you the truth! Everything he did there was amazing!

- Earth to Selvaggia! - Liorni snapped next to me - Your turn to speak!

I just then realized everyone was already looking at me and so was Diego, who was also smiling.

He probably noticed the ring I have on.

The ring he gave me...

I've completely forgotten that I had it on... But I'm glad he noticed it.

He seems much happier too.

- Worrying too much about things doesn't help, you know - I said, referring to the video about him and his first lessons from before - But you see... You have done amazing!

- Thank you! - he said, smiling - Funny that Jen told me the exact same thing when we started!

- Women know it better!

Everyone laughed.

- Taking it short... Your first performance was amazing! Well done!

He smiled and just nodded.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After another performance there was a short break and I was in my dressing room to get myself together when suddenly Diego fell into the door.

- Jesus! Diego! - I gasped as I jumped up - What the hell are you doing?!

- Just came to visit! - he replied.

- Falling into the room?! - I laughed.

- Yes! Uh... No... I just wanted to see you and hear your real opinion about my performance!

- Why? Did I sound serious when I said you were amazing?

He stared at me for a while the smiled and said:

- You did... Actually... I just wanted to know if it was really true... - he said then came closer and kissed me softly - Thank you! I appreciate your honesty - he added before storming out of the room.

He's so crazy, but so cute!

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the break finished the show continued and in the meantime I was keep looking to the side, where Diego was sitting.

At some moments Diego also looked over to me and gave me an quick smile before looking back towards the stage.

- Goddamnit... - I muttered to myself quietly.

I can't actually believe he makes me so embarrassed! Good god!

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the show finished I headed home and right before I was going into my house I felt two hands on my shoulders.

- Ah!

- Ssshh... It's just me...

It was Diego who was whispering into my ear.

- Diego!

- Yes... - he smirked as he now came in front of me - How're you doing?

- Tired - I sighed - Wanna come in?

- If you don't mind.

- Why would I ask you then? - I laughed as I pulled him inside.

- Oh my! - he laughed too - Feeling playful, huh?

- Kinda. But anyway... Need something? A tea maybe?

- It'd be lovely... But I want something more...

- Something more?

He came closer, wrapped his arm around my waist, grabbing onto my butt firmly and nuzzling onto my neck.

- I want you... - he said as he began to kiss my neck.

- Hoho! - I mumbled as I tried to push him away - Leon is at home!

- You want me just as much as I want you... - he whispered while he continued kissing my neck more and more and his other hand was slowly wondering up under my skirt.

- You act like a teen! - I groaned, but as I couldn't push him away I didn't even try anymore.

- I hope it actually meant 'passionate' as well...

- It did... - I smirked - It actually did... And I love it...

- Good... - he smirked back as he pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me passionately.

Now, now... What can I do about this now? I'm better go into it... As I pretty much enjoy it too!