Chapter 41

Diego's POV:

I asked her.

I finally did it.

- Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me? - I asked while looking into her eyes the whole time.

As soon as she realized what I actually asked her she was so shocked...

For some seconds she just looked at me then she started cry...

- Yes... - she finally mumbled.

- Yes? - I asked back as I didn't even understand for a second.

- Yes! Yes, I'll be your wife!

At this moment I jumped up and when I did she jumped into my arms immediately and hugged me happily, still crying.

- I can't believe you actually did it! - she cried.

- I love you so much! - I said - I'd do anything to make you happy!

- I love you too! - she smiled happily at me then she kissed me which I returned right away while people that were around us clapped.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on we had a little party together and in the meantime Selvaggia seemed a bit nervous...

- What's the matter, beautiful? - I asked her as I gently took a hold of her hand.

- Nothing... Just...

- Just...?

- Leon...

- Oh! This is why you're worried - I smiled - You shouldn't be... Once I told him about plans... That we become a family and he was happy about it - I said then I looked over to where Leon was talking to some others - Right Leon?

- I didn't hear anything, but sure! - he replied which made us laugh.

- You even made sure Leon isn't against the idea... - Selvaggia mumbled while she was looking into my eyes - This is something not many people would done only for my and his sake...

- Not many, but people that love both of you - I said while placed my hand on her cheek.

- And you're the only person that so far was good enough to love both of us... I just hope you'll never ever going to leave us...

- I'm never going to leave you... - I smiled at her then kissed her lovingly on the lips - I love you too much to leave you...

She just smiled as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

- Thank you... - she whispered - I love you...

- I love you too...

A/N: Sometimes I just can't make good enough endings... But I hope this was good enough for whoever reads it.

I hope you enjoyed because I sure did and thank you to whoever read these stories ;)

I don't know when will be the next Diegia book/story out, but until then check out my other books as well!