Chapter 34

Diego's POV:

Saturday!

Finally the final's day!

I'm gonna go against Clari now and even though I love her and everything I'm not gonna let her win!

Mostly because I want to impress Selvaggia...

When the show finishes we're finally free...

I can't wait for that!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Getting ready and going to place I actually bumped into her and Marco...

- Good luck for tonight! - she said - But don't think we'll hold anything back!

- I didn't think that - I laughed - In fact I wish you to give everything into it! I don't want you to let me win - I added.

- I'd never let you win!

- Good then!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Show's starting and I'm more excited than ever!

I don't know what to do with myself as I still have atleast an hour before it's my time to go!

Then I got a text...

"Don't be nervous!

You'll be amazing! As usual ;)"

Gosh... Selvaggia...

She makes me smile like an idiot all the time.

This is ridiculous!

But I love this...

And I love her...

This night is going to be the night when I show everyone...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We finally got the chance to get on stage and after we finished now I was nervous about what's going to happen.

God, this evening is pretty intense to me!

But I'm enjoying it!

As the time is passing by it was finally time to hear the results.

- And the couple that gets to the final....

You know that hard few seconds which feel like hours, or days when they want you to get more and more nearvous about the result?

But then...

- Diego Ramos!

Hearing my name made me relieved immediately, but then more neavous about the next round.

- Good job! - said Clari as we hugged.

- You wasn't bad either! - I replied.

- Good luck for the very last one! Don't disappoint any of us!

- Huh?

She then looked over to the judge table and I knew what she meant immediately.

- Well... I'll do what I can - I smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I'm not gonna explain anything right now...

Because I can't!

Selvaggia's POV:

Watching Diego working on the final choreography with his partner makes me smile.

He's always working so hard on everything that he's doing... Including making me trust him and love him... Which he did well!

And I'm sure he'll do well now as well!

----- TIME SKIP -----

By now both couples finished with their last choreography and now it's time for the votes and since I can vote too of course I voted for Diego.

I have no problem with Giorgio Rocca either... In fact he's really nice too.

But well... I don't think I need to explain anything...

Anyway...

Another hour passed by and only few minutes left before the voting finishes and we gets to hear who's gonna win.

We're having a few minutes break and I see Diego and Giogio talking which made me smile.

They always seemed to be good friends... But I never actually asked him if they're indeed friends.

But seems like they are...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Time for the final moments...

Everyone's on the stage, including all the judges too.

As we all stood up I suddenly felt a hand on my back...

And it was Diego.

- Nervous? - I asked.

- Pretty much - he replied with an awkward smile before the whole thing just started.

Diego's POV:

Waiting for the results now feels twice as long as it has been in the whole show.

But then I heard...

- Giorgio Rocca!

Seems like he won.

He deserved to win.

But I'm still the bigger winner here...

At this point I pulled Selvaggia closer and as she turned around to see what am I doing I just kissed her...