Chapter 35

Selvaggia's POV:

Diego suddenly kissed me as soon as the final results were said and I was so surprised by how suddenly and passionately he kissed me that he almost got me off my feet.

But I managed to stay on them while even returning the sweet kiss I just got.

This is the time when we no longer need to hide... So of course he did this... I've been waiting for this just as much as he did.

I only noticed that everyone's screaming around us when we broke apart...

- Hohooo! Someone owes with an explanation here! - said Giorgio to Diego.

- Maybe later, buddy - Diego replied jokingly - But I don't know what kind of explanation do you need after what you just saw.

- True! But still! You both will have to come with us to the party after the show!

- Excuse me! Since how long are you my father?

- What?

- Or if not then why do you want to know everything all of a sudden?

- Oookay! - I suddenly interrupted - How about you continue this when we're finally out of here?

- Good idea! - they said at the same time so they finally stopped talking like two complete idiot.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the show finally finished Diego came with me fo my dressing room after he finished...

- Thatw as a long night! - he sighed then he came closer to me - But finally we don't need to hide anymore...

- Yeah, true - I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck - You surprised me there, I must admit...

- Oh really? - he smirked while he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me even more closer to him.

- Yes. I wasn't expecting you to do that right away...

- I was desperate. I couldn't help it - he smiled - But I really hope you don't mind...

- No, of course not! But I hope you're reading for all the riporters that'll come onto us in the next couple of weeks.

- I'm totally ready - he grinned - I'd do anything for you... - he said while he began to kiss my neck softly.

- Oh... Wait with that until we can be alone... - I giggled while I gently pushed him away.

- I don't know if I can wait with it - he smiled as he let go of me and later on we headed to the party together, where we had a pretty great time with everyone.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Till the party finished literally everyone congratulated to us to our relationship with Diego which made me pretty happy.

When we got home we both were really tired so I even suggested Diego to stay at my house for the night.

- Only if I'm not a bother here - he said.

- Don't be an idiot! You know you never bother me! Mostly now... That we can actually be together - I replied while I hugged him.

- That's right... I almost forgot something! - he gasped and as soon as I looked up at him he kissed me - Yes... Much better - he smirked.

- You can really confuse me sometimes - I laughed.

- Well... Hopefully this won't be confusing - he smirked as he suddenly pushed me against the wall and first kissed me on the lips passionately then lower and lower on my neck.

- Hah... No, it's not... Confusing... - I moaned - But how about we continue this in my room now?

He didn't reply anything, he quickly picked me up into his arms.

- Alright, beautiful - he smiled - But then I'm not letting go of you.

- I was hoping for that... - I giggled and as we went to my room we continued where we left of...