Chapter 5

I just couldn't take my mind off of Diego even for the next day, but I had to as I had to go to have an interview, but this time I was the one being interviewed.

As I was getting ready for the interview I suddenly got a text...

From Diego?

"Hey, beautiful!

Hope you have an amazing day today!

I'm also looking forward to see you again soon.

Love, Diego"

God... Is he trying to make me blush again? Because it's working!

Then another text came...

"Hope that made you blush ;) Too bad I can't see you blushing now."

This is ridiculous!

He's way too sweet to me that it's unbelieveable!

- 5 minutes! - I hear the producer shouting from somewhere nearby.

I was hesitating for a moment, but then I decided to reply to Diego's text before going to work.

"Your text worked perfectly.... I wonder why are you working on to make me blush all the time, but even if I don't know... It's still pretty sweet of you.

If you would like to talk again then we can meet up in the afternoon at the coffee, near the studio.

Love, Selvaggia"

This should do for now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As we finished with the interview and I was heading out I bumped into Diego right away.

- Ah! Diego! - I gasped.

- Hello! - he smiled - Did I scare you?

- Just a bit - I sighed - Anyway what are you doing here?

- I decided to surprise you here! Hope you don't mind...

- Well, you surprised me good, that's for sure! And no... I don't mind...

- Then how about we go together to have a coffee?

- Okay... Sounds lovely!

And with that together we headed off to the coffee.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I can't believe you actually came to see me right after I answered your message! - I said as we were already sitting in a coffee and drinking - Why are you around me so much?

- I can't explain that... But I just feel like I want to be near you... I want to be near you and find out about you way more... If you don't mind - he replied, smiling at me.

This once again made me blush.

- Well... Then this is another thing in common between us - I said.

- Seems like it - he smiled again and kissed my hand.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And from that moment me and Diego has been spending so much time together that people would have been thinking that we're a couple which wouldn't be a problem... But unfortunately we aren't.

I mean... He's way too sweet and loving... I can almost feel like we're actually a couple now.

It might happen... But I'm not sure...

But for now I'll just enjoy being around him as his closest friend... If there's anything more that needs to happen... It eventually will happen...