Chapter 31

Diego's POV:

As soon as the show finished I went to see Selvaggia and when she was ready to go we left the studio together and headed to her house.

At this point I couldn't care if anyone will see us together and I think she didn't really care either because as soon as we got into my car she leaned her head on my shoulder and stayed like that until we arrived to the house.

Luckily it's already late and Leon was already sleeping so me and Selvaggia were alone...

- What did he say to you?

- That he wants me back.. And that we should start over as a complete family... - she replied - I know this'd be the best for Leon... But I can't pretend that I love Laerte when I don't...

- You don't have to do that, you know... - I said as I kissed her head softly while I had my arm around her - Maybe it'd be good for Leon, but he also wants you to be happy and only do something which you both like...

Selvaggia looked confused at me.

- He told me that once - I added with a smile which was true - He's a smart boy...

- Wait... Did that asshole said something to him which made him say this?! - Selvaggia mumbled while she seemed even more confused.

- Easy... Don't get annoyed - I smiled.

- But if he...

At this point I cut her off with a soft kiss on the lips.

- Stop being so annoyed... - I said again as I placed my hand on her cheek.

She looked at me for a few seconds before sighing deeply and leaning her head on my hand and smiling at me.

- I don't know what I'd do without you... - she said.

- You'd live as you always do - I smiled back.

- Maybe... But that'd be boring - she giggled - Besides without you I wouldn't feel this.

- What do you feel?

- Happiness... Love... And so much more...

- Well... You better feel the love - I said jokingly while I pulled her into my lap gently - Because I love you sooo much! And I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you... Not even my old friend...

She smiled then kissed me.

- Thank you... - she said while she wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

- Don't thank me... Thank to yourself for being this lovely, beautiful and kind that you seduced me immediately at the first moment I saw you!

- I'll thank that later - she laughed.

- There we go... This is what I wanted to see - I said as I hugged her onto my tightly and the rest of the night went by peacefully and happily.