Chapter 29

The following day I was expecting Diego to be leaving by the morning, but he was laying beside me, with his arm around my body which I really liked.

I didn't know why he stayed, but I was really happy about it so I just smuggled up to him and layed there until he wakes up too.

And a few minutes later he was waking up too, looked down at me and smiled...

- Hello there, pretty lady - he said - Did you sleep well?

- Amazingly... The time I actually had for sleep - I giggled as I kissed his cheek - How about you?

- I love every second I can spend with you - he smiled.

I couldn't help blushing as he said that.

- I'm still wondering why are you still here...

- I didn't want to leave you... - he replied - That's all...

- That's a, huh? - I smiled.

- I know it's no good reason, but I...

- No... This is a perfect reason... - I said as I kissed him before laying my head back on his chest to just rest there for a while more.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that morning Diego left because he had to meet up with his aunt Nebahat as she was about to leave the country today.

I've already said goodbye to her, but Diego wanted to spend the last times with her. It's understandable though.

In the meantime I also went to do my business and the whole day was pretty boring.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Next show's coming soon.

Well... Actually in 10 minutes and I'm so excited again.

I'm always excited to see Diego on ice because he's just soooo good!

Yes!

I was getting ready in my dressing room when suddenly someone knocked on the door...

- Come in! - I shouted.

Laerte came in.

- Hey... Am I bothering you? - he asked.

- Just make it quick because the show's starting soon - I replied while I was still just focusing on getting ready.

- I'm divorcing.

This made me turn around and look at him in shock.

- Why? - I finally asked too.

- That liar cheating little bitch doesn't deserve anything - he hissed - And I'm just sick of her by now.

- I see. Well... I hope you feel better.

- I am now - he said as he came closer to me, took a hold of my hand and kissed it - Now that I'm here with you.

- What?!

He now got on knees in front of me.

- Please, forgive me! I want you back! - he begged.

- What?! No! I mean... What the hell?! You're coming up to me 5 minutes before the show with this?! You can't just do this to me!

- Selvaggia, please... Let us get back together as a family again... Please...

- I uh....

Luckily a guy came in, telling me that we're starting so I quickly sent Laerte out, finished with getting ready and went to my place.

But this was very strange...

I don't know what came into him, but I'm not working this way!

I mean... He ignores me for months and shit then suddenly comes back, begging me to become a family again?!

What the hell...